Monday Night University

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by Sm1tty Sm1t, August 19, 2010.

1. OverallNothing

OverallNothing New Member

I don't know if I'm good enough to do so but I could teach a little basic tank skills. Also you said learning about how to counter a class, not just play them... I could use some help against those gunners :)
  2. razman360

razman360 Member

I'm not really here to sign up, though I wouldn't mind learning a bit more assassin (in future) and i'd be happy to help with sniper or support, but it may be an idea to make a few decent guides and demonstration videos for YouTube. You guys will definitely be one of the first to do it and you sure as hell have all the bases covered and they'll probably be really popular. You could also see if you could be part of machinina too for some rly good popularity (sprees and good gameplay on machinina to attract people to guides on your channel maybe? ;P) Of course, nothing beats learning first hand, but you'll reach a much wider audience, making yourself very popular and helping those that are too proud to learn. What do you guys think? ;P
  3. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

I had that idea -- for classes that *I* play, anyway. I wanted to put up a "documentary style" video blog for certain classes with commentaries as to why I do what I do. Also, I'd give "PROTIPS" on how to counter classes and which class is best at nullifying another.

Once I get me a program that will allow me to do commentaries over my videos, I'd be glad to have some of you guys guest-commentate with me.
  4. razman360

razman360 Member

I strongly recommend Sony Vegas. It isn't easy to pick up effect wise, but it's great for clipping clips pausing them and stuff and u can do voice over too. Not sure how much it costs but u may be able to find it.. Elsewhere.
  5. DunkTank

DunkTank New Member

I can teach everybody how to play tank. I'll message you (Sm1tty Sm1t) on XBL. Read my thread, DunkTank's pro tank guide.

I'd also be interested in learning a little support, those guys seem like they can dominate if you know what you're doing. :lol:
  6. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

I'm pretty terrible at Assassin and Sniper.. Sniper mostly because I suck at aiming... It would be nice to learn the real way to handle an Assassin or a Sniper.

I'd like to think i'm pretty good at support.. but i'm average at best. I'm good as a Gunner, though.
  7. tomin83r

tomin83r New Member

if anyone would like help learing to play a gunner or sniper msg my forum account or live acount tomin83r and if anyone could teach me how to play assault msg me aswell
  8. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

What night do people want to start this on? To stick with DunkTank's MNCU(2) post, I'm going to get this off the ground with his help.

I will be in game tonight, for sure...taking videos and whatnot. I'll try to get a commentary done, too, but my little brothe goes to college this weekend so I'm in the middle of making sure he has everything he needs - which takes up a LOT of time :p
  9. RedEye

RedEye New Member

definitely sign me up for this.... any class or study session you guys set up... send me an fr and ill make sure to do my part in this, both learning and sharing tips, thx
    GT- x4akx Red Ey3
  10. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

Class #1 tentatively scheduled for tomorrow. Posted about it this morning.
  11. Silentblade4289

Silentblade4289 New Member

I wouldn't mind learning some assassin and tank.
  12. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

i could help teaching tank. consistently get 4/1 or greater k/d and mvp
  13. D3C3P7AKONZ

D3C3P7AKONZ New Member

i highly doubt u need another but i can teach support and assault thats bout it. im still mastering other classes
  14. Apraxmrkn

Apraxmrkn New Member

I'll be more than happy to learn about what endorsements I can use on my support and sniper class.
  15. Waldoinho

Waldoinho New Member

I'd like to learn more about playing Assassin, Support and Tank...I'm pretty set on the other 3 classes, but I'm not as good at those three. Granted I haven't played them as much as the others, but I could use some tips.
  16. Sengoku no Maou

Sengoku no Maou New Member

Any help with assault would kind.
  17. Lagoon7

Lagoon7 New Member

I consider myself to be very good with assassin, everything else im rather decent with.

If anyone needs help with some assassin and im online id be glad to help. But please note that i am extremely horrible at explaining things.

GT: Lagoon7.

Il probably be on/off all night, accidentally slept too much earlier and im not tired in the slightest :| .

Id also like to learn some gunner/tank/support.
  18. RLM93

RLM93 New Member

Too bad I'm a Monday Night High School dropout. :(
  19. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

Yeah, we're on summer vacation right now until the patch hits...then we will announce when the next one is.

In the meantime, if anyone wants to run a class, just post it here.
  20. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Lmao "summer vacation"