A WicKeD Support Guide

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by wickedxtheboss, September 2, 2010.

1. wickedxtheboss

wickedxtheboss New Member

Hello every one!I've been playing support since i started playing the game(about 2 weeks ago)so i was going to share how i play my guy and what endorsements i use and what spell i upgrade 1st.
    First i'll start with the class and what endorsements i like to use for my two styles i call Group and solo.My group class is for when im playing with my friends or if im sticking in a gourp of players to help them out.
    Gold-Skill Recovery
    Silver-Critical Shot(Makes you heal or drain more sometimes)
    Bronze-Health Recovery
    Now when im running around with this class ill mostly use my heal/drain gun.Amd ill drop my firebass UNDER! things to cover it from other supports. When the game starts ill upgrade my support and air strike.A-so i live a bit longer B-so i can heal and toss out air strikes.
    Now for my solo class.
    Gold-Speed
    Silver-Crit Shot
    Bronze-Rate of fire
    75% of the time with this class ill have my shotgun out and ill be trying to sneak up on players to get them from behind.But this class is also good when playing with friends or in groups.The one thing i find when playing a support is to run and jump around the enemy to keep them off track and to get them to lose track of you!i hope this can help some players if you need help or Q's hit me up:)
  2. Goose

Goose Active Member

Gold: Skill recovery
    Silver: Armor
    Bronze: Speed/Health Reg.

That is way better.
  3. Rolo

Rolo New Member

I thought critical shot and rate of fire endorsements had no effect on the heal/hurt gun. Or did they change that without me knowing?
  4. HagenMichiel

HagenMichiel New Member

Skill Recovery = 33%/25%/20%
    Armor=+100/+60/+40
    Speed=+7%/+14%/+21%

Switching to
    Gold: Armor
    Silver: Speed
    Bronze Skill Recovery

Will be a lot more efficient.
  5. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Rate of fire doesn't effect the beam weapons like the Supports Hurt/Heal and the Tank's Jet cannon. Critical shot does effect these weapons. It's helpful sometimes, but I use the hurt gun and get kills by the handful on any class that isn't smart enough to run when I break it out. I don't currently use a critical endorsement, but it can lend a little extra hurt/heal to the heal gun.
  6. breischl

breischl New Member

This will be changed in the first patch. It's in the release notes.
  7. wickedxtheboss

wickedxtheboss New Member

that was all for useing shotgun :cool:
  8. SCV

SCV New Member

Why would you use speed (even bronze) for solo when you can just get max speed when Bullseye pops out?
  9. Briq

Briq New Member

The tank's jetgun is affected by rate of fire endorsements.
  10. D3C3P7AKONZ

D3C3P7AKONZ New Member

Gold- Skill Regen
    Silver - Armour
    Bronze - ROF (for shotgun)

As a pure support player i have found this combo quite good i sometimes switch out ROF for speed but not much these day's (most time spent in defence mode) i tend to move out quickly @ the start and get my FB into a bot choke point and block out an alley..depending on map/team tactics.

This works well for 2 reasons very quick build up of money and with a well placed turret and a good team keeping an eye on its health/hack u can disrupt things well and focus on staying in base and upgrading/building/hacking your base defence.

Doing this well will rack up some serious kills against silly assassin's and ppl trying to break into your base.Overpowering everything in sight teammate's/turret's racks up the juice very quickly and then its a choice of sticking round and couter juicing an opponent or if u are in control a smash n grab on the enemy defence's...

i have had some seriously awesome rounds as a pure defence support and equally good on offense.To all those who say we hide behind our turrets and mortar's this might be so but when its done well and a support is played properly and skillfully without 1 on your team your almost as good as dead...

Rant Over
  11. DoomBox

DoomBox New Member

Gold:Armor
    Silver:Juice
    Bronze:Skill Recovery

Even better
  12. HagenMichiel

HagenMichiel New Member

That is exactly what i use, but i used those endorsements in the example because those were the ones he currently used.
  13. R3VAN

R3VAN New Member

RoF has to be gold. Makes the shotgun unstoppable close range.