Grab your joystick and pitch a tent! Camping MNC Style!!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by Rivvik, September 2, 2010.

1. Rivvik

Rivvik New Member

Snipers are built to camp. That is a given. If you play a Sniper your are Either A) Fat, B) Asthmatic, or C) Fat and Asthmatic. Basically" you hate to run and the sun is only known as "That thing that forces me awake around 4pm, despite my best efforts :[" BUT SCREW THAT NOISE WE'RE GOING CAMPING AND EVERY CLASS IS GETTING HELP FROM PIT GIRL WITH PITCHING THEIR TENTS!! :D

Thanks to the ice mine, every class can go camping! Assassins like to run around all day, but come, sit down, sweetie, you'll be here for a while! Assault's are kings of the skies with their ability to fly, but that's ok, you can come sit here too, cuz the Ice Mine has a radius second only the the RL waistline of the player who placed it! Tanks...well ok Tanks look like they only got up for the round and then they're going back home to eat more ice cream and donuts...the supporters...well, they're MADE out of donuts. Gunners don't need tents they have lawn chairs.

BUT ANYWAY...Yes Ice mines help everyone camp with the Snipers! Because soul shattering loneliness and misery at the knowledge that your parents don't love you anymore because you've become a social and financial cancer on the family, loves company! C:

ICE MINES= Keepin it cool!
  2. sokoto

sokoto New Member

Something is wrong with me, I managed to read all 3 paragraphs.
  3. Unic0rnSunshine

Unic0rnSunshine New Member

Uh, as a Sniper.

I politely disagree.
  4. Rolo

Rolo New Member

Why would I want to camp with the sniper? The moneyball and win are thatta way. :roll:
  5. SHAP00PI

SHAP00PI New Member

'Gunners don't need tents, they have lawn chairs'. that's gold, brilliant call good sir.

The support is made up of bad Italian humor and facial hair.
  6. breischl

breischl New Member

You promised help from Pit Girl, but then there was nothing about her in the rest of your post! What a gyp.

:p
  7. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Honestly? Keep these posts coming. They talk about a serious issue and a freaking hilarious at the same time
  8. Floc Army

Floc Army New Member

Supports air strikes take out ice mines. Yes its a waste of an air strike but it mostly cripples all campers. Also I'm loving the humor. Haha.
  9. SuLLy

SuLLy New Member

You're comparing camping to obesity? Sounds like you just got wrecked by a sniper. Better luck next time.
  10. Rivvik

Rivvik New Member

HERP MY DERP WHYDUNCHA???

"Camping" as in Never moving. "Being obese" as in also never moving.

I'm not talking "I gain weight due to meds or genetics" I'm talking "I'm over 400 pounds" which, my friends is a conscious lifestyle choice!

EDIT: I also find the fact that the cooldown for the mines does not start AFTER the last one was DESTROYED OR DETONATED both culturally and biologically offensive!