Console Warzone Introduction - MNC Tournaments coming soon!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Console Warzone, September 1, 2010.

1. Console Warzone

Console Warzone New Member

Hello MNC board! As you all can see this is my first post on here so I thought I would introduce myself and tell you what I am about.

My name is Chris and I am the head of http://www.consolewarzone.com. For the last year I have been running gaming events throughout NJ for various games and have recently stepped up to run online events as well.

I run a weekly Street Fighter tournament that is streamed live but coming soon I will be doing Halo: Reach, Cod: Black Ops & other games as well. Another addition I would like to make is Monday Night Combat.

I have been playing this game like crazy since it has come out and I love it. It is a simple yet deep game that I think is tons of fun. So, I am coming to the community to find out what they would like to see, if anything.

I run my online tournaments through http://www.galaxy4gamers.com. They are a great site that allows me to create a tournament for any game I would like and has an updated bracket and includes a stream page as well.

So please, community of MNC, if you would like to see consistent online events with great prizes and support let me know who is down. I am very dedicated to what I do and I will do my best to meet your needs.

Thank you, I will be around these boards adding to other topics as well. I play mostly Tank & Gunner so check for me in those threads.
  2. tadpole1290

tadpole1290 New Member

im in i cant play monday night tournaments but i can play weekends
  3. RACIN N420N

RACIN N420N New Member

count me in, goin to check it out now :)
  4. Sauceman

Sauceman New Member

[​IMG]
  5. Console Warzone

Great man. I'll get back here with updates soon of an actual date, prize, etc. but don't expect the wait to be too long.
  6. sokoto

sokoto New Member

Lol...
  7. Marquezo

Marquezo New Member

Look awesome. Count me in
  8. Galcian420

Galcian420 New Member

Anything for exposure, eh Sauce?
  9. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I am down for some "consistent online events." Although if it requires some hoops to be jumped thru (aka join a website for sign-up) you can count me out. If that's the case it's just a ploy to get more members for said website.
  10. Console Warzone

Here is a video breakdown of Galaxy4Gamers.com that I posted to my YouTube. This is where the regulard MNC tournaments will be hosted soon. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaKxcQjj_8M