Two Glitches

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by bitter146, September 1, 2010.

1. bitter146

bitter146 New Member

1) Basically, at the end of the game, when the hotshots money ball was destroyed, the host quit the game, so it changed host. Afterwards, only half the players were still in the game, and two of us (I don't know who the other guy was) had our scores reset, and got swapped team. So, I didn't gain any money, and had a loss, even though I helped destroy the money ball... :(

2) I THINK this was related to lag, but I am not fully sure. I was playing a game as a gunner, and the game was quite laggy. I stayed though, as I was getting a few kills from it. We won, while I was in the middle of a 'Got Juice'. The reason I say this is related to lag, is because I was burnt by the tank, but the flame effects stayed until I died. After the game ended, I changed to a different match, to solve the lag, and once I had joined, it seemed that my boost was still in effect, as I managed to kill quite quickly, and ended up on 25-1-2.

EDIT: Also forgot to mention, are you meant to be able to reload, taunt DURING the reload, and it still reloads the gun?
  2. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Yes, you can reload while taunting.
  3. obscurement

obscurement New Member

Here are two more either glitches or things that are odd.

1.) How long does the Assassin's grapple take to reload after an assassination? It seems inconsistant and for the first time today I noticed it takes the a Pro I assassinated less time to respawn then it takes me to be able to grapple again. Also I randomly get the cooldown circle for a grapple after I've respawned and sometimes for no reason whatsoever.

2.) How long are you supposed to be on fire from Tank? I know there's a visual glitch where it just stays on you, but normally, I'm not taking damage, it's just visual and I look like a female Ghost Rider. Sometimes though it takes a few seconds for me to get it off me and sometimes it drains for what seems like a long time. Does running or jumping make it go out quicker, maybe?
  4. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

1. Assassination cooldown time varies. Skill recharge endorsement will shorten it, supposedly only if you have the sword. I'm not sure if the sword otherwise has a different grapple cooldown than the dagger..
  5. ACspartan31

ACspartan31 New Member

The only 2 glitches I know and really hate, is that 1. at the end of the game if you did really well in the game and you won, (about 30% of the time) people leave the game and then it makes u lose everything you did, inlcuding you being sent out of the arena.
    and the other glitch which is OK i gues but still annoying, is that 50% of the time when im the assault class, and i catch on fire, by a tank or something, the fire never runs out, like my health regenerates and everything but just that my guy is constantly on fire but im not dying.