MNC Urban Survival Thread(?)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by theyieldingram, February 22, 2012.

1. theyieldingram

theyieldingram Member

A'ight, this is fairly simple.

You, two other members of the 360 MNC community, and a pro from MNC's cast are stuck in a metropolitan city infested with zombies. The four of you are the only survivors throughout the entirety of the city. Who are the two members of the community and who is the pro?

Por ejemplo:

Person #1: Dale, because he could serve as emergency sustenance. He's not really good for anything else.
    Person #2: Wildman, because of his British accent.
    Pro: Support, because of his Italian accent, his healing beams, and firebase.

Uno ms?

Person #1: Ram, because he could serve as an excellent human shield if the situation turns dire.
    Person #2: Tom, because humor is always appropriate.
    Pro: Assault, because of infinite lolbombs.

Hopefully the responses to this will be a tad bit more cohesive than the examples I've given. I haven't formed any close friendships with anyone here, so mine are expected to be more on the practical/basic side, even though one of the options I listed was me. Perhaps I'm just lazy? It's probably just laziness.
  2. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

JRaw, Kckzi, and an Assassin.

We'll set up our initial base. Then me/Kckzi/Assassin will want to go exploring. JRaw, being paranoid of death, will decide to just remain in the base. It'll eventually get overrun by zombies, he'll die, and we'll just laugh.

I'll have Kckzi for comic relief, and to reminisce on LSU beating Florida's *** in the very last game before the Zombie Apocalypse.

Assassin can cloak/dash past zombies to get resources. Plus the assassin is a girl, so we'll re-populate the world. Just gotta make sure she keeps the mask on.
  3. tomnumbers

tomnumbers New Member

zatchmo, feedle, and the support.

support because everyone knows there is no better weapon to kill zombies with than a shotgun.

feedle can lay the distraction while the rest of us run away.

zatchmo because colossal forehead jokes never get old.
  4. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Wildman: British.
    DeadStretch: His beard shall offer salvation.
    Support: Shotgun, magical healing beam, AND CAN SUMMON F***ING FIRE FROM THE SKY
  5. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Pyre - Aznz have serious karatE skills
    Tom - Funny guy (I guess)
    Tank - Large armor with a weapon that can disintegrate people.
  6. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Jeff
    Chron
    Pro - Gunnuh

Jeff will make sure we never get overrun at night by taking adderall 24/7 ;) .

Chron can shout at them zombies and cause their heads to explode if we are doing bad :lol:

Gunnuh - Slam 3... Slam 3.... Slam 3.... Grapple 3 one zombie and get a strike!
    Last edited: February 22, 2012
  7. bkitko73

bkitko73 New Member

choiio- he is mexican and can make tortillas as food(gunked comes with the mexican combo package)
    xShammas- his host is good and can repopulate with mexicans like choiio or gunked(a rare trait in white people)
    Pro- Pub Assault (obvious you have to have downs syndrome to not pick assault)
  8. The_Jeff

The_Jeff New Member

Darron- I want the smartest person to help me out to survive. Plus Darron can make a mean lunch.
    Polynomial- He will issue me warnings if I become uncivilized.
    Assassin- Lady can slash stuff and not to mention if she was a real person a Jeff has needs.
  9. De Troll

De Troll New Member

Miracle JF- I'll need my sidekick, I mean main man to get through this difficult situation. And who wouldn't take the best slayer to help kill zombies? I think we'd end up earrite.
    Goldielocks- She's generally alright with getting raged at by Jordan and after we kill all the zombies, we can create an Aryan hyper-intelligent bot killing race to dominate MNC and rule the planet. :lol:
    The Sniper- Ice traps+ explosive shots on zombies= Infinite juice. Game over!
    Do you guys even think?
  10. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Goldie
    BeanBandit
    Assassin

In a world where I am the only man not trying to eat the women, I may just be able to eat the women out!
  11. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I was going to to post :mrgreen: , but apparently that's a bannable offense now... :|

I'll go with this guy: :shock:

Please don't ban me! Please don't ban me! Please don't ban me! Please don't ban me! Please don't ban me! Please don't ban me! Please don't ban me! Please don't ban me! Please don't ban me!
  12. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

[​IMG]
  13. choiio

choiio New Member

Jeff, Chron, Shammas
    They are the best overall mnc players of all time and they are my best friends for life!
    Rock-on mis amigos!!!
    Maybe BK

-Scincerly, your # 1 fan
  14. theyieldingram

theyieldingram Member

Silly Chollo.

Also --

Wouldn't there be a possibility that the offspring of you and Goldie don't have blonde hair, taking into account your genes? You look as if you have brown/black hair from the thumbnails on your YouTube channel. 'Aryans' are supposed to have blonde hair and blue eyes, brochacho.
    Last edited: February 23, 2012
  15. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

RustCLAN
    Acsell77
    Assault
  16. Goldielocks

Goldielocks Member

Shammas- He can keep us entertained and in good spirits with his guitar skills.
    Chollo- I think with all the sneaking around he does to get on his xbox behind his parent's backs he'd be really good at sneaking past the zombies for supplies.
    Tank- In my mind zombies are really flammable :D
  17. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

Ram - never heard him talk but just from his linguistic skills on the forums i'd say he's a genius
    Teapot - chill as hell!
    Jackbot - he's practically a pro anyway so why not