2012 Private Match Community

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by teapot, January 31, 2012.

1. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

I was thinking of talking to doctor who, yielding and lucky slick as subs for our team as well since we currently don't have any subs, really. Came across a guy named chocolatethunder in pubs that had a good shot as sniper too, was consistently landing shots on my assault. Might be someone to ask if they're interested in privates.
  2. gunked

gunked New Member

I know a little to much about the kid since ive played with him around the start of MNC so i thought i might spill some knowledge to you guys

:lol: chocolatethunder hanged around a lot of the [BEAM] kids and he was pretty bad at the game and has played it since launch with no improvement. I also had to take him off my FL because his voice was extremely annoying (baby GIGVIUS). I honestly doubt he will play privates with any of you do to the fact he knows most of you and think he is better than all of you. He extreme **** talker behind your back so im pretty sure if he joined the mnc community he would fit right in ;) . So to summarize he is a player that will stay with the same skill level and is a lot like PP saying he is better but will not play PM's.
  3. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Says the guy who doesn't want to play pm's because he can't juice chain :roll:

PM players > Pub players. At the moment we need any player possible as there are a shortage of a few classes. If they can play the game well, I don't care if they talk mad sh!t, as long as they play.
  4. gunked

gunked New Member

Im starting to wonder how your brain reads post? :?

is it sections then just post on what you saw, just how does it work?
  5. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Wut?
  6. De Troll

De Troll New Member

Exactamente.
  7. x 2TurnTableS x

x 2TurnTableS x New Member

:D
  8. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Page 3, please don't post in this thread unless you have any interest of playing a private match, or contributing to it.
  9. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

Inb4 Teapot is foe'd by Turntables.
  10. x 2TurnTableS x

Hey dummy, you did not even see that I told people to check this thread, through my PM thread. Symbolism. I posted :D because I was very happy that my thread accomplished it's goal, to stop the PM arguments in the Compliment thread.
    Last edited: February 21, 2012
  11. x 2TurnTableS x

... :mrgreen:
    Last edited: February 21, 2012
  12. x 2TurnTableS x

^
    ^
    ^
    This is just a grammatical nightmare :lol:

EDIT: :oops: maybe I was wrong. What is this private march community you speak of?
  13. x 2TurnTableS x

x 2TurnTableS x
    Message subject: FavorFolder: Sent messages
    Hey, will you do me a favor and make some type of positive comment in the 'Private Match Post Discussion' thread I created, if you agree with what it says of course. I am trying to get these guys to stop posting PM arguments in the compliment thread.
    Sent: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:19 pm

This is the message I sent to someone when I created the 'Private Match Post Discussion' thread. That person will concur the validity of this message, if needed.
  14. x 2TurnTableS x

15. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

Joined a pub match late, went Tank for the first time in prob 5-6 months, and went 20-29-3.

Yeah, I need to start playing privates, that **** is boring. Believe I took most of you off my F/L though.
  16. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

i dont play MNC anymore so take me off the list please xD <3
  17. teapot

I apologize if even the slightest grammatical error confuses you. That entire post was posted from my phone and had no intention of going back over to see if it was correct. Basically, don't post in this thread because you won't contribute, and all you try to do is troll. If you choose to contribute something that isn't an emoticon, and could be viewed as even slightly useful then so be it. So far you haven't and it's a good guess to assume you won't. You posted in your thread about this thread? who cares? I care about what you post in this thread.

I know what your intentions are with every post, and they're blatantly obvious posts anyway.

Keep your PM discussion thread and the :mrgreen: gossip :mrgreen: you enjoy or whatever. I'll keep my thread that at least has some information with it regarding private matches.

SHSTiger, definitely play with us if you're looking for a tougher challenge. Pubs can get boring but facing 6 skilled players will always have you thinking on your feet. What classes do you play or like the best?

Ok falcon i'll edit it a little later.
  18. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

Play best? Have no idea these days, haven't played in so long. Just not Gunner.
  19. tomnumbers

tomnumbers New Member

bump me up the list, will you? whatever the second most frequent bracket is, put me there.
  20. teapot

list has been edited, minus SHStiger. Tom's been moved, Lucky Slick has been moved, desert falcon has been removed, and mars maghoul has been added too frequently. He hasn't played them that much, but he is frequently willing to play them. Sounds like he prefers them over pubs and other games.

gotta give it up to lucky slick. he hasn't given into the typical class builds, runs something unique and has drastically improved from the last time I've played him. He has his focus and priorities right, good aim, and good movements.

shstiger, when you played on new scum, what class did you play? I assume you have a grasp on everything but you'll see the difference in requirements from pubs to privates. Easiest to transition is supports and assassins. snipers can have an easy time transitioning on ridiculous accuracy alone, but it's not easy to pick up on or keep up with the movements and positioning required. Tank hasn't really changed but it does does require a lot of awareness. Assault's role has changed too much to describe right now. It requires good awareness, decision making, and response. It's a little more difficult to learn in my opinion because of how much you should really be accomplishing and assisting.