WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by x 2TurnTableS x, February 6, 2012.

1. x 2TurnTableS x

x 2TurnTableS x New Member

Many people with Jackbot status have started new gamertags, they have inconspicous names that usually do not give away any info as to what the old tag was, or, they are cryptic and you must think for a few minutes to figure out who it is. I want to thank you guys, for whatever reason you are doing that, it is correcting the team balances and making for some awesome public matches, it is keeping people from jumping out of the game when they see the split and the other team has more people with bot-levels, it gives the newer players more confidence because they are not seeing how experienced everyone else is and not feeling defeated in the lobby, public lobbies are filling with ease. I love public AND private matches and I am pleased with what I am witnessing. So, whether you have good intentions in starting over, or bad, the game is rejuvinating more and more. Fun private matches, challenging public matches, cool people, now in my top ten for multiplayer games, I HEART MNC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

<33333MNC<33333
  2. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

They're doing it to find out what their K/D would be after they spent all those deaths figuring out that they're only good at Assault. Of course, I could be wrong.

That brings me to another point. If you are hiding behind a fresh gamertag to rack up kills and boost your K/D then feel like you need to switch to Assassin because your Assault can't take out a Support... Maybe you need to take a little more time to practice with your Jackbot account. ;)
  3. x 2TurnTableS x

x 2TurnTableS x New Member

:lol: :arrow: ^^ :!:>>>>> :mrgreen: :arrow: :idea:
  4. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

LOL its XENO.

Because I got suspended for a day.

Amen.
  5. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

I bought cups of rage back into mnc and brought a few old friends to play with me.

Drizzydrake got the other end of the stick lol
  6. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

^
    ^
    ^
    Real Talk.
  7. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

wat?

Can somebody translate?
  8. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I seriously can't tell if you're being deliberately dense or...
  9. UpperFungus

UpperFungus New Member

I'm unfamiliar with what language you prefer so I took a stab with Swedish. Here you go:

Mnga mnniskor med Jackbot status har startat nya gamertags, har de inconspicous namn som vanligtvis inte ge bort ngon info om vad den gamla etiketten var, eller r de kryptisk och man mste tnka i ngra minuter fr att rkna ut vem det r. Jag vill tacka er killar, av ngon anledning du gr det, r det att korrigera laget saldon och f till ngra vldigt frcka offentliga matcher, r det att hlla folk frn att hoppa ut ur spelet nr de ser split och det andra laget har mer personer med bot-niver, ger de nyare spelarna mer sjlvfrtroende eftersom de inte ser hur erfaren alla andra r och inte knner besegrade i lobbyn, de offentliga lobbygrupper fyller med ltthet. Jag lskar offentliga och privata matcher och jag r njd med vad jag ser. S, om du har goda intentioner i att brja om, eller dligt, r spelet rejuvinating mer och mer. Roliga privata matcher, utmanande offentliga matcher, coola mnniskor, nu i min topp tio fr multiplayer-spel, I Heart MNC
  10. onirankensei

onirankensei New Member

I had a feeling this was going on too. Granted that I am an average at best, I find it hard to believe just how many players without a prestige bot aside to their name can be such clever players. A lot of them seem to be Assaults too.
  11. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Free Live weekend.
  12. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Really?
  13. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Yeah, last weekend.
  14. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Yep. Jon Got Banned came out to play a few matches.