Sniper Assistance?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by AlphabetTaco, January 31, 2012.

1. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

Taco, if you butt heads with people form the forums on XBL, you're going to get **** on the message board. I won't start **** with you, but you have sent me angry messages before, too.

I do realize you don't want any trouble, but just don't be surprised if it comes anyway, given your interactions with most of the forum goers here.

Good luck though.
  2. joker

joker Active Member

Ice traps in high traffic areas, abuse flak, always be shooting something, talk a lot and call out players you hit. I run armor>skill>rate.

Why is bkitko posting here? I didn't see a thread titled how to go 4-2 on assault in a ten minute private match and lose
  3. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

Holy crap. All I did was type a sentence. How does this deem me a child?

On topic: AlphabetTaco is a average Sniper.
  4. AlphabetTaco

AlphabetTaco New Member

Thanks, I'd simply like to point out to anyone reading, I never claimed to be better than anyone, nor did I ask you to act like morons, I'm not speaking of Zatchmo, as I find him to be a respectable player. Some of the other people though, who like to insult me because they're the best players ever, can just deflate their egos, and realize I disregard anything they say as significant, as do many others I'm sure.
  5. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

I am best player!
  6. choiio

choiio New Member

7. bkitko73

bkitko73 New Member

hmm. last time i checked only time i get low kills is when the teams are SUPER stacked most of the time 12-18 kills 0-2 deaths and i'm not a not a complete ***** with no job, no friends and no life who thrives off of making fun of people half his age, bro you are COOL.
  8. AlphabetTaco

AlphabetTaco New Member

You seem to be throwing some wild accusations out, of which, none were previously mentioned so it seems you have a guilty conscious. And secondly, when does someone's kill count say they're a good player?
  9. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

I could not stop laughing after seeing this thread. Y'know, considering all those messages you sent me about how I rely too much on explosive rounds and can't aim. Prolly just rage since I killed you like 10 times with them when you played Assassin. :lol:
  10. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

A thread packed with troll attempts and personal attacks? What did I miss? I thought we already used the Compliment Thread for this stuff...
  11. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Because the forums are known for their on topic and insightful discussions these days.
  12. joker

joker Active Member

Talk about getting pissed and being wrong with every accusation lol I don't need to explain myself to anyone, the people worthwhile know my situation and know I was temp out of work with athletic injury. I can't wait till you guys get older and play these same games at my age and put up with people as stupid as yourselves lol news flash, my generation is the NES generation, that's why my age bracket is roughly the cap. Not that I expect a tremendously mediocre idiot to know any better lol go back to call of duty pubs where you are safe and every little kid with a 2.0 kd thinks they are pro
  13. bkitko73

bkitko73 New Member

Lmao sorry to say I wont be playing games when i get to college man I will actually do something with my life rather than be a douche over the internet and be cool in a community of 12 people. and btw liefglinde you are soo bad, host reliant garbage who will kill me ONCE and stay in spawn taunting for three games straight, good player! btw i didn't know rage mail was
    "having fun?"... hmm
  14. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

OH DEAR GOD I CAN'T FEEL MY SIDES
  15. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Lots of words. Those words aside, I don't recall saying you sent me rage mail but ok. And host reliant? Sorry, I'm not the one who hosts custom pubs where the allowable classes are 1 Assault and 5 Tanks per team. Oh yeah, that was you.
  16. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

This made me smile. Ah, to be that young again :lol:
  17. joker

joker Active Member

The only thing missing is how his middle school friends will all be his best friends for life because nothing will come between them lol
  18. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

I thought the same thing. I was going to give him the bad news, but I doubt he would listen (I certainly would not have twenty years ago). Oh well, some things you just need to learn on your own :roll:

Back on topic, even though I admit people can completely shut me down if they concentrate on me, sniper has become my second favorite class for pubs and I am looking to start trying it out in PMs. It will be rough going at first since so many "pub sniper spots" don't work in PMs, but at least I feel like I have something of a rhythm with my sniper that makes me want to give it a shot once in a while. I still suck at quickscoping, but at least I have a couple of other things to fall back on. I do want to get some training done with other snipers to fill in the areas that I need to work on, but thanks again to AlphabetTaco for the basics :)
  19. joker

joker Active Member

You don't need a pro shot to be a good sniper, just good awareness and containment play with ice traps, and last but not least, communication
  20. AlphabetTaco

AlphabetTaco New Member

It's not rage mail if the sender is both, not irate, and also trying to send a helpful hint, I simply said that you should practice on the aim if you rely as heavily as you do on the explosive shots.
    And for the record, it isn't hard to kill the assassin who is the ONLY pro pushing bots, while shooting the bots she's around. And though you and 3 other competent players were on your team, you were incapable of winning. So yes, I always rage on people after winning a match against them. It only makes sense.

Being a good sniper with explosive shots is like being the smartest kid with down syndrome.