someone plz tell me a good startegy for BLITZ

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by Jared, August 30, 2010.

1. Jared

Jared New Member

plz tell me
  2. FromLions

FromLions New Member

Just topped the leaderboard last night by using a 2 player strategy. We used a Tank and a Support.
  3. Jared

Jared New Member

how did you send me a message GT-FE4RxTH3xBEAST
  4. Ghostdog 360

Ghostdog 360 New Member

Yeah I'm interested in that too. Could u please message me or if u found out Jared could u?

I've only reached level 120.

Jared if u want to team up and try some tactics, add me as friend.

Peace.
  5. FromLions

FromLions New Member

Well if you've got any specific things you want to ask I'd be more than happy to help.
  6. Ghostdog 360

Ghostdog 360 New Member

What was the layout for the turrets? and which turrets did the support hack? Also did u use the firebase glitch where the front jackbots fire at it but hit the hub in front of the moneyball instead?

Cheers
  7. FromLions

FromLions New Member

An ice turret on each lane, hack rockit turrets, and no, i wasnt even aware that glitch existed.
  8. Ghostdog 360

Ghostdog 360 New Member

Ice turret on each lane - Closet turret to door? can u be more specific?

Hack rocket turrets - Which ones?

Also did u have all rockets turrets apart from the ice ones?

Cheers.
  9. FromLions

FromLions New Member

Placement didnt seem to be an issue, so long as the bots get slowed down at some point. The back doors are lazers and the back corners are long shots, neither of these seemed to matter either. After round 60 it didn't matter, and hack the rockit turrets within the walls so they have a chance to help out other lanes.

Hope this helps.
  10. Ghostdog 360

Ghostdog 360 New Member

Cheers.

I have tried so many ways but it comes down to the timing off anihilator and juiced tanks. The tank has to really know where to fire from. Every time I go tank we have a useless support, and everytime I go support we have useless tank :(

Juiced tank with rail run is key for jackbots
  11. FromLions

FromLions New Member

Never tried that, will have to give it a shot.
  12. Ghostdog 360

Ghostdog 360 New Member

Where does your yank sit when the jackbots come after level 60/70?
  13. tadpole1290

tadpole1290 New Member

ive gotten pree far with tank assult as well. shaveices are more twards the front by the doors and the rest are all rockets have support hack rockets and heal tank constiantly on jackbot waves. save inhaliator for jockbot waves and you should make it really far
  14. grindout

grindout Member

Well me and my buddy Jentzsch got to 204... We figured out what to do for next time as well. Used the Tank Support setup.

My best advice.. is when the Jackbots come.... dont even mess with them... and work the sides where the black jacks are first.. That is once you get past the crappy area of 60-80/90
  15. SCV

SCV New Member

I always put a shavedice turret in the middle nub right inside of the main two lanes and I hack that which will increase it's range to slow down waves from the sides when they enter the middle (I've never had to slow down the back two lanes) and slows down the main two lanes really early also. This is the only shavedice I use which free's up more nubs for rockets.

If youre support is using gold skill recovery you can hack 2 other turrets before you need to hack the shaveice again.

Keep in mind I really only solo sudden death blitz so I would assume the waves are a bit bigger when you team up just something you may want to play with.
  16. grindout

grindout Member

We weren't the highest but got to level 588. Would have gotten farther if the juice bar doesn't glitch for assassins.

We used a fairly weird setup that worked AMAZINGLY!

Assassin Support is what we used for characters.

Our turret location is shown in the map below. The turrets with circles around them were the FOUR I had hacked the whole game. You will notice the mini turret on the right ejector.

Everything is obviously Level 3! With this in a two person blitz game you will not have to even watch the sides.

I tried to attach the pic but it wouldn't work for some reason
    [​IMG]
    ////edit: The back moneyball turret can be whatever.. doesn't really help much we switched from lasers and ice.. soo

Notice the four longshots in the back. Since nothing comes out the back after wave 80 basically these give some possible help. Only got to watch in those early mid-rounds where scrambles come out the back, but the hacked turrets should take everything out.

All the two of you have to do is take care of the Jackbots that come from the front. BUY JUICE! Unless your the Assassin as that makes it glitch it seems. But this setup can work with any Support/Whatever setup.
  17. mainvity1

mainvity1 New Member

nice setup ill try that