Juice vs. Upgrades

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by UpperFungus, January 30, 2012.

1. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

You are correct, although I would say MOST people don't work at it at all and are more like "neat, I just got juice" when it fills up. Some of the more common reasons most people work to fill their juice is either ease of doing so with their class\play style, lack of ability to machine chain effectively, lack of knowledge of how to machine chain at all, the enjoyment they get out of spending money on other things, or desire to not be "that juice whore" in the lobby. For people who can do it, know how to do it, don't care what people think about them, and enjoy seeing the K\D numbers at the end regardless of victory, then they almost always will - those people are certainly the minority, but it only takes one in the lobby to make an impact. In any event, the first juice is almost always worked for.
    Last edited: January 30, 2012
  2. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Nah you have to use it before you get grappled. As soon as you hear an assassin with cloak on behind you press Y, then laugh at them whilst they try to grapple you for the next 20 seconds :lol:
  3. RandomToon

I am patient. You will be on the ground eventually :twisted:
    ...and then you can kill me there :ugeek:
  4. UpperFungus

UpperFungus New Member

That's my problem. I can't hear them for ****. Assassins can kill me all day long. It's just something I have to learn to accept, I guess.
  5. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Nah man, it takes awhile to get used to the sound. In my first 50-75 levels I couldn't detect an Assassin that was standing 5 feet in front of me... :oops:
  6. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

Tell that to mana corporation
  7. RandomToon

I had the same problem since I am mostly deaf in both ears - then I got some Razer headphones, and something about the way they tune the bass on it makes it MUCH easier for me to hear. I still have my bad days, but I can hear them half the time now. If you have the ability to fien tune the sound on your TV, raising bass may help.
  8. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Other thing quite a few people do is constantly jump. That way you rarely get caught in ice traps & / or get grappled.
  9. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

I played MNC the Tom1212 way.

Buy all of the skills first then juice chain.
  10. leadlpmaster

leadlpmaster Active Member

11. choiio

choiio New Member

To juice chain when:
    Assault: passive 2, charge2, bomb 3
    Tank: Charge3 product 2
    Gunner: Passive 3
    Assassin: passive 3
    Sniper: I usually dont juice chain whith this, but just get passive 3 and shoot crouds of bots this gets you a bunch of juice.
    Support: Miracles way: dont buy anything, just go for juice. My way firebase/hack/airstrike all level 2
  12. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

I know, right?

Gunner with all skills on lvl 3 made me feel like I was using a Terminator class.

The only skill I never bought was Tank's deploy.
  13. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

If you're talking about TOM12121112, you're not playing it right.

He buys juice about 1 time in 10 matches and always has plenty of money for a LOOOOONNNG *** juice chain. He usually only buys juice to counter people who rely on Juice chaining.
  14. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

Playing gunner the Tom#s way requires you to get on the opposite team of me while I'm playing assassin, and lvl1 gunner grappling me randomly to scare the **** out of me and make me panic bomb jump for no reason.
  15. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

How I got 2500 Hurt gun kills. I also used a gold Juice build back when Support juice gain from healing was still ridiculous.
  16. choiio

choiio New Member

Pre patch?
  17. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Before the Spunky update, a Support could overheal a single Slim from the bot spawn to the enemy rockets on LazerRazor and have a full juice meter by the time he got there. :)