Thank you, Uber

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Ellanier, August 27, 2010.

1. Ellanier

Ellanier New Member

I spent a good 1200 MS points on this game, and I just wanted to thank the devs and everyone at Uber for making a fun, creative, and fresh game, unlike many others.

It is an awesome game, Uber, seriously, you guys are great. From me and many of my friends, thank you for being awesome. :D
  2. Ghostdog 360

Ghostdog 360 New Member

I agree 100%!!!!

I play this more than any other game now period

THANKYOU UBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    YOU ARE UBERIFFICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace!
  3. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

You guys are welcome. :)

It's really nice to read positive stuff about a game we spent two years of our lives on.
  4. MeltsYurFace

MeltsYurFace New Member

I second this, I will be playing this game for a long time to come!
  5. Styli

Styli New Member

Yep. Well done Uber. XBLA game of all time, in my humble opinion. :D
  6. Bufger

Bufger New Member

I agree with ALL of the above. I was seriously impressed with Limbo when it came out but then i got MNC and i havent touched anything else since!!!

I was going to buy either halo reach or Black Ops this fall but im not going to bother, i think i can get months and months of play from MNC so why waste money on other titles?

Thanks uber for making that hour of peace i get every night enjoyable :)
  7. D3C3P7AKONZ

D3C3P7AKONZ New Member

time very well spent :D and im sure absolutely every1 agree's with me.Despite the small niggle's and glitches that come with releasing something so popular with the ammount of ppl who have flocked to it.But hey i dont care when we have such an enjoyable product to play and being able to talk to you guys and give feedback is the best thing.

What im ranting about is you have not just created a great game but an awesome community that everybody feels proud to be a part of so thank you again UBER you guys truly are inovating and paving the way for something brilliant and i truly thank you for restoring my faith in good wholesome gaming.... :mrgreen:

end suck up :D
  8. JerCKY

JerCKY New Member

To all the devs and staff @ Uber,

THANK YOU!!

Monday Night Combat is already an XBLA classic (in my book) and a must-have game. A lot of people compare it to Team Fortress 2, and I can see why with the colors and animation style, but TF2 doesn't hold a candle to MNC's addictive and exciting gameplay, it's uniqueness, and perfect balance of classes. Monday Night Combat is easily the best 'Summer of Arcade' game and I'm extremely glad I bought it on day one.

I'm looking forward to see what kind of DLC is brewing up over there. Hopefully some new maps/arenas and maybe a new gametype. (straight up Team Deathmatch, please!)

Again, thank you all who put so much hard work into such a stellar game. Keep it comin'!
  9. JJ2000

JJ2000 New Member

i agree with everything except making a team deathmatch gametype! Instead make another unique gametype like you did w. Crossfire!
  10. TemptedNZ

TemptedNZ New Member

Signed up to say cheers as well.
    An fps that is actually 'fun' and not extremely serious? the horror.
  11. Vike113

Vike113 New Member

I agree, this game is better than I ever expected, THANKS! :mrgreen:
  12. VicSage2005

VicSage2005 New Member

What you have accomplished with this title is just awesome. If you do not win most of the XBL awards for your accomplishments...well, no amount of bacon is going to cause your loyal fans to settle down.

Now, what do you have up your sleeves in the way of merchandise? I still have some space on my shelves and in my closet. :)
  13. ironzerg

ironzerg New Member

Yes. I am happy I gave you my monies.

Well played, sirs. Well played indeed!
  14. zodiacmeteor

zodiacmeteor New Member

Yeah yeah, good game and all but we want more content Monday Night Combat! Like, now.

Where is the Combat Bacon Gun? Fires 4.53% more bacon than the regular bacon gun!

Also the Customize Arena is missing in action too...
  15. Karkelo

Karkelo New Member

Yup, and hopefully one day this will turn into a full-fledged series. I'd love to have customization, a story mode with a lot of tongue-in-cheek comedy, and maybe even some sort of level editor that most games are coming out with these days for the console.

I almost didn't buy this because I didn't get why I should bother with a game with so little maps, but I am very glad in the end that I did. Uber did a great job and I fully expect even more greatness from their upcoming DLC.
  16. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Monday Night Combat did catch me off guard even though I was waiting for it. I seen the videos and read the reviews and was thinking "This game is going to be awesome!"

After like 3 Crossfire matches I was yelling "This game is AWESOME!!!" I also think I annoyed my brother talking about it for almost every second of the day, so much so that he hasn't bought it yet. He is however getting it tomorrow.
  17. alanebro82

alanebro82 New Member

This game is a steal. Most XBLA games are a joke in comparison to this. I'm not sure I would have paid full price ($60) for it, but I would have gladly paid more than $15.

Great work!
  18. wakkydude

wakkydude New Member

epic game

/thread