Just for the young guns

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by crimsonautumn, January 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cracker

cracker New Member

2. gunked

gunked New Member

^
    ^
    :lol: you clearly dont understand what would happen if you turn it off so ill just let yall play your privates and have "fun." when you guys are ready to play for real just send me a game invite.

edit: i would explain in a long written essay on the benefits with juice on vs juice off but no one will read it, so there is no point.
    Last edited: January 14, 2012
  3. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

gtfo my thread first plz.
  4. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

[​IMG]
  5. joker

joker Active Member

If you played vs a real team juice camping you would be a crutch. I'm trying to better the community you just dumb it down. Fun fact, i juice less than any other private assault and am widely considered the best one hands down. I wonder what my secret is
  6. gunked

gunked New Member

funny thing is i remember when someone suggested to turn it off then everyone was against it. Now since i utterly destroy with it everyone wants it off and even with it off i will be top slayer so say what you want i know that yall are crying right now and ill just let you guys just calm down and put your pacifier back in your mouth. So like i said come send me a invite when you want to play a real game of mnc.

:lol: i could care less how big your e-pen is right now.
  7. hawkshade

hawkshade New Member

I believe in you gunked!!!
  8. gunked

gunked New Member

MEXICANS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chollo your not invite, your not a real mexican :cool:
  9. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

Are you from the UK. The tone is UKish.
  10. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

The fact you think it will turn into a bot punching contest and that holding the middle will hold no value just shows how little you really can do without juice and a total lack of understanding how to play this game[/quote]
    Juice turned off nice. I think I might start playing pms now. Yes back to the old days when this game required skill not juice.Juice off shows peoples true colors. BTW @Gunk if you watch some old mnc footage it would show that juice wasn't abused even before the patch and those where the best times.
  11. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

[​IMG]
  12. joker

joker Active Member

I have never witnessed you do well against me in a neutral environment. Both games you juice chained we had to backtrack to help bad bot pushing beforehand. Remember the game when we had crimsons tank at lazor and I made you look like the juice camping retard you are? what's funny is whenever we meet up in pubs and juice chain against each other I have beaten you every time. Excuse me if my gameplay is at such a level where I don't have to gamble every game playing for a juice chain and failing miserably when the opposition is good and balanced. Call us crybabies if you wish but you just publicly announced to the world that you suck without juice and are never coming back unless we play with it on lol Even better laugh at my epeen it's the community who fuels my fire of how good I am while everyone laughs at how bad you play assault. Well maybe vivid reality thinks you're good
  13. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

[​IMG]

Prove it.
  14. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Gunked, the Juice is altering your mind. In that AmmoMule round we lost, we couldn't get a bot in even with Chron's gunning and Murky's tanking and my assassining because we had no assault to pester the people while the gunner and tank had to backtrack or reload. And then at the end, when you had the juice that would win us the game, you used it TO KILL A SUPPORT WHILE THE TIMER WAS AT 10 SECONDS. I MEAN WHAT THE HELL, MAN?
  15. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

Gunk just leave the community because your about to be public enemy #1 and your going to get trolled because you are talking a little reckless.
  16. joker

joker Active Member

Lol I had like a 45-x-20 game while he set up a perimeter for stats lol
  17. gunked

gunked New Member

The fact that your turning off juice mainly because of me just proves how salty your are. In regards to pubs ive never played against you when your not in a party but im glad that beating me and having Wildman help you stroke your e-pen brings up your self-esteem. Ill say it again if you want to play a real PM's with no restrictions, you know my GT. Im done arguing with you its pointless

Lrn2readdumbass

i was about to leave but came back cause there was nothing to play except section 8. by the way since im on the topic i subbed in the championship match SxW vs NMC and won so i hopefully i can get me a poster.

nothing against you but i find it really hard to care, so........
    [​IMG]

im done arguing with the handicap its pointless. Its a never ending circle
    Last edited: January 15, 2012
  18. hawkshade

hawkshade New Member

YOU'VE BEEN GUNKED
  19. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Was this the game where your whole team was better than ours (our team was me and MLG plus new people vs Deadpool, Chron, Gunked, Murky and others IIRC) and we won in overtime? That was the most bullsh!t game I have ever played in and won :?
  20. gunked

gunked New Member

fixed :lol:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.