Loco Army Wants You

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by dalocogamer, August 23, 2010.

1. dalocogamer

dalocogamer New Member

Hey I am recruiting for all players. All skill level and most ages LOL. Wanting to put together a Army. Not a team, a freaking loco army! LOL if interested hit me on here or XBL (tag here same as tag on XBL) make sure you let me know your interested. Bring on the pain! LOL :lol: :lol:
  2. GameScrub

GameScrub New Member

I wanna try this clan stuff out. Does location matter in I'm in West Coast
  3. dalocogamer

dalocogamer New Member

For me, location doesnt matter. Most teams would swear to the holy book (nintendo walkthrough lol) that location matters. Because you have to observe the time zone and meet up online at sertin times. Stick with me and we can figure something out. lol :lol: :lol:
  4. GameScrub

GameScrub New Member

Yeah let me know, I'm down to play. I can only play afternoon and weekends cuz of work. I would love to try the competitive scene for a while.

GT GameScrub

Anyone can hit me up to play :D
  5. dalocogamer

dalocogamer New Member

Thats one recruit, step right on up and be proud members of the Loco Army. LOL :lol: :lol:
  6. abobadom

abobadom New Member

ill join, my gamertag is armoured waffle. add me and send me a message. i live in the uk, and im free evenings ( 4:00 + ) and weekends ( coz of school ).
  7. dalocogamer

dalocogamer New Member

Welcome to the new army abobadom LOL. The new army. Thats funny. Still looking for more players to join the Loco Army. Come join the movement. LOL :lol: :lol:
  8. abobadom

abobadom New Member

add me on xbox. whats your gamertag? :D :D :D lol ( just thorght i mite join in on the lol )
  9. abobadom

abobadom New Member

how do you make your signiture a picture?!?!