More Teams?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Bambam Bm, August 23, 2010.

1. OoPpEe1985

OoPpEe1985 New Member

Personally for this, a basic start would be to add the Colors already in with the bots. Like a Green team - as we already have Green bots appear in Blitz. Extra coding to replace texture ID's so already made maps don't need to be redone (example code to replace Red_Trim.png with Green_Trim.png).
    I do hope eventually they add a 4v4v4 and a 3v3v3v3 mode.
  2. Jungos60

Jungos60 New Member

lol True dat
  3. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

I'd rather have pink than Yellow.

Not a huge yellow fan.
  4. wickedxtheboss

wickedxtheboss New Member

Or if they make leagues and have 7 teams in each and each player has to pick what one they want to be in, an every win that league gets saved so players can fight for the # 1 spot.
  5. Baaay

Baaay New Member

Names i would love to see for new teams would be

Pink - Kitten Mittens ( this is my #1 fav team name i thought of )
    Yellow - Snowman (if u know what i mean by that name) / Submarines /Golden Poles
    Green - Dino Claws / Chunky Monkey
    Purple - Flower Stems /Queens Hearts
    Brown - Tolite Trouble ( #2 fav team name )
    Black - Unseen / Galaxy
    White - Mailman / StarDust
  6. AtomGone

AtomGone New Member

You know, I realize that the main reason to create a bunch of new teams if or one main thing!

Season Elimination Crossfire!

Seriously if you had a really simple tournament bracket with 8 starting teams, and six matches to determine the final two teams in the playoffs, who then get to face off in a special play off arena unique to the mode, it would be glorious!

Between matches you would get updates on the other teams (if they're still in them).

I suppose this requires a degree of a spectator mode, but hey, this would still be really nice.