1. FreaKuencykilla

FreaKuencykilla New Member

Have dedicated servers? This game is absolutely beautiful when it runs correctly. But an enormous amount of games have massive lag. I've even stopped playing just to save my k/d from the lag monster. Please uber??
  2. jjcpockets

jjcpockets New Member

It's XBLA dude, considering how much this game has blown up I'm sure we can expect bigger and better things but not now and not soon.
  3. FreaKuencykilla

FreaKuencykilla New Member

I understand that it's exbox live but why aren't we allowed to have a steady connection that doesn't drop after every game or every other anhillator blast? I love that this game had blown up, but I don't want this game to be a fad that dies from shitty servers. They are spending so much time on character balance "issues" so let's put that time an effort into pollishing this master piece?

Halo has dedicated servers and halo sucks.
  4. lakko

lakko New Member

Halo dosn't have dedicted servers(that xbox versions), they're p2p and so is this game and im pretty sure that won't change. Also halo is one of the best FPS out there considering they take alot into consideration when it comes to balancing everything, and as much as you hate it theres no way you can say its a horrible game.
  5. Goose

Goose Active Member

Halo is a flawless game in the sense that its perfectly balanced and each map can be made from scratch. Saying halo sucks is just stupid.
  6. SomeAngryDude

SomeAngryDude New Member

Just by playing halo3 you can tell there is a host advantage, albeit it is very, very slight, suggesting a non-dedicated host system. also, the screen that pops with all the gamertags when the host leaves or lags terrible...
  7. Dystopia

Dystopia New Member

Don't let me rain on your parade, but the Seventh Column is that way.