MNC! Tell me how you found out

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Bambam Bm, August 24, 2010.

1. Hildogen

Hildogen New Member

Played it, won a tourny, and got a Pit Girl statue and T-Shirt at PAX East.

Was sold instantly.
  2. D3C3P7AKONZ

D3C3P7AKONZ New Member

lucky bugger!!!! but xbox live fer me... tell me will UBER be having a few stand alone forum battles? like players vs devs with prizes and stuff i think that would be awesome sauce.

think bout it makes sense dont it what u guys think?
  3. Hildogen

Hildogen New Member

Heheh, no luck involved my friend.

*corny wink followed by double finger point, smile, and over dramatic tooth sparkle*
  4. D3C3P7AKONZ

D3C3P7AKONZ New Member

isnt all that normally accompanied by the lil cock's the gun sound lawl!!!! u cant forget the SOUND :lol:
  5. B3NH0LD3N

B3NH0LD3N New Member

i was reading through the line up for the summer of arcade and there was only MNC and maybe limbo that i was getting. and because iv been playing MNC so much iv still not bought limbo. :D
  6. Ownage Messiah

Ownage Messiah New Member

The first day the game came out i downloaded the demo, played my first crossfire match with the gunner and after my time ran out i said to myself "i NEEEEED this game". So one or two days later ( i cant remember ) i got it and havent played anything else since.
  7. MoonGooseThe3rd

MoonGooseThe3rd New Member

A friend of mine, who heard about it from a Penny Arcade blogpost.
  8. nyx

nyx Moderator Alumni

Before the company was formed :)
  9. jjcpockets

jjcpockets New Member

PAX East. They had a set up in one of the game rooms and this table was packed at all times. I didn't even get a chance to play but I knew I was going to get it as soon as it came out. I actually canceled a reserve off some other game just so I wouldn't be wasting my money not playing it when MNC dropped.
  10. ts0ng

ts0ng New Member

Got to play it at PAX East. I was in the last game of the weekend playing with the Developers as Assault. It was a blast.
  11. ROWAN1551

ROWAN1551 New Member

My friend told me about the game a few weeks before release, So I went online watched the trailers And started counting down the days till release.
  12. WrecK6

WrecK6 New Member

My friends got me hyped for it because I am a big fan of TF2 and then I saw the shotgun shell and the bacon high fivein' with that sweet lens flare and I was sold. That and it's release date was close to my birthday so I decided to buy it for myself.
  13. obscurement

obscurement New Member

PAX East, y'all had a good set up and some really friendly (no skeevy) employees talking to us and telling us about the game.
  14. Vigor_mortis

Vigor_mortis New Member

I think I first heard about the game from some PAX East coverage, and liked the idea of DotA + 3rdPS. The developer walkthrough I saw on Giant Bomb is what really sold me though.
  15. Kilroy

Kilroy New Member

Some idiot on the TF2 board on SPUF posted a link to the trailer saying "OMFG ANOTHER GAME RIPS OFF TF2!!!!111!11!!11!11!1"

I watched it, in awe, at how awesome it looked.

I am very satisfied with my purchase.
  16. unicorNarwhal

unicorNarwhal New Member

17. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

On the day it was officially announced. But I was around long before that. Gods, has it been two years already since the first blogs... :shock:
  18. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

Thanks guys, I love reading these.
  19. D3C3P7AKONZ

D3C3P7AKONZ New Member

awww i feel warm n fuzzy inside....
  20. Palmer_v1

Palmer_v1 New Member

Found out about it from www.neoGAF.com forums. Great community over there and they're especially good about picking up on the less mainstream games.