Website Leaderboards?

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Sm1tty Sm1t, August 10, 2010.

1. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

Is there a way to integrate the online leaderboards to show the community who is ranked at what position and on what mode?

I love the leaderboards (I'm TOP 10!) and I'd love to be able to see who is ranked higher while I'm at work.
  2. Polynomial

Polynomial Moderator Alumni

Please. Team Polynomial will be #1. No need to look!
  3. BlueZebra

BlueZebra New Member

Ranked 24 in kills. =]
  4. xl G h o S 7 lx

xl G h o S 7 lx New Member

No point to waste time. People are already giltching the leaderboards if you havent noticed.
  5. l3g1t

l3g1t Member

And boosting too. :(
  6. intelekt

intelekt New Member

I knew boosting would come.. sad its going on this early.

The glitched ones are easy to identify...
  7. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

It's kind of flattering (for uber) that people want to hack their leaderboards. There would be an issue if asshats didnt even care about the game.
  8. broncoburns

broncoburns New Member

Hackers piss me off cuz they are most likely running a pirated version on their modded Xbox. Boosters are just losers who can't get good scores on their own, but at least they paid for the game.
  9. Polynomial

I wish people would play honestly =/
  10. tim

tim Uber Alumni

I share your utopian vision wholeheartedly.
  11. TheJustinIsALie

TheJustinIsALie New Member

I think there is a way, Bungie has their whole website dedicated to keeping track of your games. Halo is run on servers so it would be easier but Fable 2 has leaderboards on their website and it's got a bunch of different boards keeping your stats... They even had one for most STDs... I'm sure someone was proud of their stats on that leaderboard...
  12. Mizioki

Mizioki New Member

Yep. I despise all the people who just ruin the leaderboards. and it even bothers me seeing how even someone who might be fake or actual true member of ''Optic'' nation even hacking amongst the leaderboards. Since for one I have seem guys in this clan even exploit cheats in Modern Warfare 2. but why do people in their clan have to come in this game and do things like this? sickens me. especually since I actually for first time ever reached under rank 100 in a game on the leaderboards in my life. because doing it in games like Halo or w/e is impossible because of the immense fanbase.
  13. Polynomial

I'm trying to raise in rank legitimately. Is it even worth the effort if people just cheat their way too it?
  14. Commando501

Commando501 New Member

Pshhh Number 1 in kills
  15. Ifrit

Ifrit New Member

Not anymore. I too have been trying to legitmately raise my standing on the leaderboards and am floating around #60-70 on Crossfire kills. But seeing how many people suddenly jump onto the leaderboards with 2 billion wins and kills is truly aggrivating. Perhaps Uber can pull these gamertags from the leaderboards so that we can enjoy honest competition?
  16. Epiphany

Epiphany New Member

Don't we all, the game is amazing and kids are already abusing it. :( :x
  17. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

Yes because those people are going to get nuked from orbit. Unfortunately it takes time to get it all setup.
  18. Epiphany

Epiphany New Member

SO PRO, cannot wait for this to happen, thank you so much.

I have a friend who is ranked like 600 in total earnings, and he would LOVE to hear this.
  19. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

This and I think it's more satisfying to know you are good than to cheat your way to #1.
  20. lllaaazzz

lllaaazzz New Member

hey babe