Connection issues?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Shademonger, August 25, 2010.

1. Shademonger

Shademonger New Member

I'm not sure if this is just something on my end, but it didn't seem to be a problem until just recently so I'm not sure if it's because of something that got patched. Lately I've been having a lot of lag/connection issues with my games and it is becoming unbearable. Several times today I have started matchmaking and it will find a game and then immediately give the "lost connection to host" message and then return me to the title screen. At least three of these times it has returned me to a screen with just the MNC logo where I can't do anything other than hit the Guide button and return to the dashboard. If this is something that others are experiencing, it would definitely be worth investigating. Otherwise I'll just go scold my router until it does better.
  2. bigrhyno

bigrhyno New Member

I am having the exact same issue. Haven't had any problems before they implemented the new updates.
  3. Shademonger

Shademonger New Member

Good to see I'm not alone. Haven't tried again yet today, but the problem did seem to start after that last patch job.
  4. KrazY-GizMo

KrazY-GizMo New Member

Same problem here, played 2 games 2 times lags and i like hate lag cuz i was shootin at an Assasin got lagged and she was standing behind me WTF :?, thought i killed the ****, apparently not -.-'. So please have this lagged issue fixed :mrgreen: .

------------
    XBL: KrazY GizMo
    Dislikes: Campers, Lags, Modders
    [​IMG]
  5. Archangel

Archangel New Member

my first 20 crossfire games when this first came out were terribly laggy. i stuck with it though and now i get maybe 1 laggy game out of 10.
  6. Nihksaa

Nihksaa New Member

I've been having this problem for the last hour or so. Really laggy. Like slam doesn't happen until over a second after I press the button.

One time when I tried to join a lobby, I got a message that the servers were too busy. Maybe there is just a higher number of people on tonight?