Looking for a Team.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Ownage Messiah, August 26, 2010.

1. Ownage Messiah

Ownage Messiah New Member

Im a gunner that can push lanes and go positive all in the same game. If you need a decent slayer on your team that can communicate with you then im your man. Message me on XBL, GT: Ownage Messiah
  2. Kernal Cupcakez

Kernal Cupcakez New Member

I didn't want to start a new thread for the same reason.

I am a Gunner as well, win lots of rounds, can snipe but I hate snipers so that's normally the only motivation that drives me to switch to my custom Sniper. Ive been playing quite frequently and am experienced at the game. I win most of my matches with just the support and myself talking.

I play between the 5A.M. and 10 A.M. central time, pretty much the whole time every day. I have a support that plays with me daily and we are looking for a Sniper an Assault and an Assassin, all with a mic.

MIC REQUIRED. If you don't play these classes and you are an experienced player looking to start a team, feel free to still message me, any good player would be a valuable team edition. You can message me on X box live, same name (Kernal Cupcakez).
  3. HagenMichiel

HagenMichiel New Member

Well, i am not really looking for a team, since i live in europe and the tournaments are in the middle of the night for me.

I am looking for players to team up with and talk to in the game.

I have familiarized myself with the Support, but will be "specializing" in other classes.

Last night i was the MVP out of the 12 players in half my games. Yet i do feel there are players around that are more skilled, but i guess they just go for a K/D ratio.

I am 32 (just saying i am no kid) and have a mic.

I try to play 19:00-22:30 CET, i am no hero in converting times, but that time starts 10 hours from now. And i will try to play as much as i can through the weekend.

Hope to see you there, my GT is the same as my username.
  4. Marquezo

Marquezo New Member

Would any of you guys possibly be interested in joining a gamebattles team? I am currently looking for some more members.
  5. Ownage Messiah

Ownage Messiah New Member

Yeah sure im in.
  6. Marquezo

Marquezo New Member

My xbox tag is MarQuezo. Feel free to add me
  7. BongSatanZ

BongSatanZ New Member

BongSatanZ for all your support needs. As long as you don't get offended easily and aren't a small (or even a big) child. Also, I want your first born to marry my second born, but we can talk about that later.