Register erriors

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by canadiansensation2, December 21, 2011.

1. canadiansensation2

canadiansensation2 New Member

When i went to sign up on here , it gave me some kind of error on fire fox , saying that this site didn;t have a trusted certificate or something ? Any reason to this ?
  2. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Blame Canada.
  3. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

4. salomdi

salomdi Active Member

5000th post in this forum.
  5. Crusha K Rool

Crusha K Rool New Member

How exactly does that beta actually work? I got an email in which the SuperMNC Beta wished me Happy Holidays although I never registered for the beta. It probably did that because I had a forum account here already.

Anyway, in the email it told me "as a reminder" that my "invitational code" was [yep, they left the actual field with the code blank] and that I could register it on Steam.
    Ok, they caught my attention and got me curious, so I tried to login for the beta here with my forum account. But that is for some reason not accepted by the beta system.
    So I tried to create a new account, but they don't let me do that because my email address is already associated with this account.

However, it seems like the new restriction for accounts is that the name mustn't contain spaces or underscores, so maybe that rendered my old forum account useless after all. Awesome. :roll:

So could someone tell me if I am actually supposed to register there with my forum account or with a new "Uberent" account? And if the problem is really about the spaces in my nick, maybe a moderator could rename me to something like "CrushaK"?
  6. salomdi

salomdi Active Member

trynospacesman.itshouldwork;)