Video Proof of bad hit registration

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by sokoto, August 23, 2010.

1. sokoto

sokoto New Member

I feel the same way thought this post should be bumped.
  2. sokoto

sokoto New Member

Bump...
  3. lllaaazzz

lllaaazzz New Member

its bad host,
    dont blame the game
  4. Vike113

Vike113 New Member

I noticed this ALOT yesterday while playing assault, it almost seems like it's intentional. Thank god I play assassin and I only have to deal with smokebomb bug, dash bug, and horrible grapple hit detection when I have the slightest bit of lag. :p
  5. sokoto

sokoto New Member

Its the unreal engine+lag and the fact that there is a silver shield also leads me to believe like vike said that it is some coding issue.
  6. bfddsux

bfddsux New Member

I noticed this last night when I was playing and I chased a support around unloading 4 clips from the assault rifle into his back and did almost no damage to him. **** the guy didn't even know I was there. I thought this was just lag because I've noticed it a few times, but the session it was in last night there was no lag.
  7. sokoto

sokoto New Member

Yea it happens with or without lag so I honestly think it has to do with the coding.
  8. D3C3P7AKONZ

D3C3P7AKONZ New Member

yup last nite put 3 FULL clips of ammo from support shotty into a HGs back and he didnt lose a shread of life al i got was the hit registering grey shield thingy and never did a bit of damage..

although i think even he knew as he turned around tried to blow me away only to have the bullets bounce off like i was superman..so i walked off whistling a random tune
  9. Hiero Glyph

Hiero Glyph New Member

Happened to me today as a Gunner where I unloaded my entire Minigun magazine into a player. They took some damage at first then stopped taking any damage. I continued to follow them and continued firing and then they started taking damage again. I finally killed them with a few shots left and I was even running a bronze Hip Clip endorsement.
  10. bfddsux

bfddsux New Member

One laggy game I had this happen to the ******* support was a goddamn immortal. my buddy and i were playing on the same screen chasing the same guy, we could not ******* kill him, we couldn't even see his health change as we chased him lighting him up. the only way we killed him was my buddy booted him out of the ring and even then his health bar didn't budge.
  11. amt alis

amt alis New Member

This game has the worst lag. In COD or most games if theres lag, I just shoot a little bit ahead of where the other person is if there moving and it works.

I was just shooting a support with the assualt rifle. He was running straight from me. My reticule was right on his torso and I fired a full clip, but nothing hit him. Even with bullet lag he should have tooken damage.

THIS GAME IS BROKEN.