Sticky: Exploit Reports

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by forrestthewoods, August 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhantomPhoton

PhantomPhoton New Member

Done.
  2. PhantomPhoton

PhantomPhoton New Member

Quick Note:

Over on the locked "Official Issues List" sticky it makes no mention of the much derided glitch which allows Pros to shoot down the Moneyball before the bots have removed its shield.

Is this an oversight, or has this been fixed?

I post this here, because the "Official Issues List" sticky directs people to this thread in order to call attention to missing issues.
  3. bgolus

bgolus Uber Alumni

Or perhaps you didn't look hard enough? ... or I forgot to add it.
  4. PhantomPhoton

PhantomPhoton New Member

Har har! :p

It's there now, thanks!
    (You can bet I checked and double-checked before I posted that post!)

Thanks again for posting the sticky letting us all know what you're working on!
  5. fatMasticator

fatMasticator New Member

what about the assassin super dash bug?

i didn't see that on the list... i checked the list twice just like Santa.
  6. bgolus

bgolus Uber Alumni

Gah, had that one listed, somehow deleted it before posting.
  7. AZRabbit

AZRabbit New Member

In a slight variation of the juice exploit, I once ran into a support that could juice himself every single time he got into a fight.
  8. Proccor

Proccor New Member

Should an assassin be able to get on top of the spawn point in the Steel Peel arena?

If so, very lame, if not exploit.
  9. vorsmyth

vorsmyth New Member

The smoke bomb lets them jump up there, but its easy to kill them if they do. The only exploit I have seen was an Assault that floated on the map where you jump to the second lvl for the annihilator that is not steel peel.
  10. Gawain301

Gawain301 New Member

Don't know if this could be constituted as an exploit or not but a lot of people have been demanding class balances when the classes are already balanced.

You guys did a great job developing this epic game of awsomeness and I don't want it to be ruined just because a few new players want the game to be easier for them.

I just don't want people exploiting the forums just so they can ask for class balancing (or in this case unbalancing to their favor).
  11. Vike113

Vike113 New Member

This isn't an exploit but related to the assassin dash exploit, I played a game today where the dash stopped working and I was stuck in the dash animation. I think my character was moving the same speed as usual but I was skipped back a bit each second while running to counteract the dash animation. I doesn't happen very often but sometimes you get a little bit of the dash animation/skipping backwards things, this was just a game where it stuck that way. Hopefully this will get fixed when the dash exploit is fixed.
    (Just to brag a little -->) But even with this bug I went 30-2 with 4992$ :D .
  12. CDR Alpha Niner

CDR Alpha Niner New Member

Supports can throw Firebases through glass walls if in direct contact with said wall.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1984&p=19274&sid=8740b0e0f656e2fe13e03b8d5477408f#p19274

Likewise, during our personal testing, my comrades were able to determine that Firebases can be thrown through glass walls, snipers can shoot through glass walls, the Assassin can dash indefinitely, and the permanent-juicing state can be triggered, which makes things hell, especially if a Tank ends up triggering the juice exploit/glitch/issue. Still not clear as to how these are triggered however.
  13. ShadowSonicZ

ShadowSonicZ New Member

Well, this is pretty self explanatory but...you can grapple people through glass walls too :/
  14. purgatori

purgatori New Member

Would the way pros can place their weapon just outside of cover, and shoot, while still remaining in cover themselves be considered an 'exploit'? Or just incredibly cheap? :p
  15. Adree1

Adree1 New Member

It's only really an issue with the tank and since the railgun can't headshot I'd think that's working as designed.
  16. Lordsbane

Lordsbane New Member

Last night I ran into a guy playing as support who was able to do a lot more damage and healing with the heal/hurt gun than seems possible normally. I tested with RoF and critical shot as the top two endorsements in both cofigurations and couldn't come close to reproducing the amount of healing and damage he was doing. As a reference we had three people attacking a jackbot and he was able to keep it at full health by himself. The jackbot was not overhealed so I don't think this is related to that issue. Also, he was able to out damage my hurt gun even when I got the jump on him.
  17. Styli

Styli New Member

Yeah, I ran into a guy like that. He was able to kill me almost instantly and I was a levelled up assault.

I've also had the perma-dash happen to me as an assassin. More of a undesired glitch than an exploit. No idea what caused it.
  18. gimmic

gimmic New Member

Ran into a 6 person team last night using all assassins with the speed exploit to run to our moneyball and shoot it down. Utilizing two glitches to win rounds in under 2 minutes.

There was nothing you could do to stop it since you could kill two or three assassins but by the time you killed the third one the first one was super speeding back to your moneyball.

After leaving that room, we ran into several laggy rooms or would be split up between the teams only to have host migration fail before we were all put back on a team. We ended up playing Blitz the rest of the night to avoid the problems :(
  19. Mister A

Mister A New Member

steel peel arena is horrible, there is no point in making turrets because the other team just stands on the bridge above the base and destroys it, or the sniper just hangs at his spawn and takes it out.

FIX THIS, just add like an inch of wall there, come on UBER!
  20. CDR Alpha Niner

CDR Alpha Niner New Member

Firebases can be built on top of jumpads, which can cause Pros to be thrown off the pad wildly and not in the intended direction of the jumppad's original trajectory.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.