Failed Draft Tourney #3

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by WildmanX2k, December 7, 2011.

1. gunked

gunked New Member

Re: Draft Tourney #3 Reloaded

Exactly.
  2. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

he has a great point regardless.
  3. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I'm guessing it's TheJosh's new account. Played a few matches with and against him last night.

GT: El Ohh El
  4. heyitslolz

heyitslolz New Member

Yeah Jons right
  5. gunked

gunked New Member

right when you posted that my screen said El ohh El has left the game
  6. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

</3
  7. heyitslolz

heyitslolz New Member

D': no wildman im sorry lol
  8. meat

meat New Member

It's not even starting yet but qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm...
  9. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Can we draft tonight or tomorrow? It's up to captains to get the players they drafted on, and demand a little dedication. I know who is on a lot and who is rarely on, and will try to pick my players based on that, class, and skill level.

Josh is right, because look at the past couple of times.. the same thing happened. However I believe this time around the group as a whole is slightly more dedicated.

Either lets nominate another captain and get a couple additional players, or start the draft asap, set up teams and find out time schedules. Each captain should get the info from their drafts that way we can determine good times to play each other.

I'm sure there are people who agreed to this already, and haven't checked back in since, or lost interest.. McLovin.
  10. gemicide

gemicide New Member

if need be i will put my name forward as a captain, and am avalible tonight if needed wildman has my number to contact me on
  11. heyitslolz

heyitslolz New Member

And id be willing to be captain if it was necessary as well. Im available like every late night, just wont be on much lately because if work hours but after christmas ill be on more.
  12. teapot

I don't care who captains as long as they're completely unbiased with their picks. No grudges, no picking your friends just for the sake of them being your friends. Pick the best team you can make so it balances out fairly. Also a captain who has played with the majority of players on this list.
  13. heyitslolz

heyitslolz New Member

well if its only me and gem running right now people should say who theyd rather have as captain because we cant really vote ourselves in lol
  14. teapot

If you're unbiased, aren't going to pick players just because they're your friends, and have played with just about everyone on that list in order to determine their skill level for a balanced draft, then you can be a captain. I'm not voting anyone in because I don't know who meets those standards. If you honestly do then go for it. I really don't care who it is really.
  15. heyitslolz

heyitslolz New Member

Yeah I can definitely do all of that, but I dont know if everyone would be as neutral about me just being captain, some may want Gem, if not then I can commit to it and I can be ready to draft tonight after 10:30
  16. gemicide

gemicide New Member

gonna drop out of running for captain, good luck in the draftpick heyitslolz:)
  17. heyitslolz

heyitslolz New Member

O kk, ggs today btw u made everyone game close even when it seemed like i had the game won
  18. heyitslolz

heyitslolz New Member

Sorry to double post but when is this draft supposed to happen and what pick would i be?
  19. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Note: my classes are, Support and Gunner, But can play all but assassin and sniper, Well I can play SMG Sniper.
  20. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

I can draft from 5-7pm EST tomorrow, and 5-10pm EST on Friday and Saturday. I'm not staying up till 5 am today or tomorrow because having 1 hour sleep and then go to school isn't a good combo :|