MNC! Tell me how you found out

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Bambam Bm, August 24, 2010.

1. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

Tell me how you found out about MNC. Im curious how people found out about this game.
  2. Chosen Predator

Chosen Predator New Member

It's plastered all over the XBOX dashboard when it first came out but mostly what sold me was the DEVs playing it on YOUTUBE.
  3. Medaforcer

Medaforcer New Member

I saw my friends playing it on my friend list and asked them wtf is that and looked up the trailer on youtube.

In all honesty if it did not have the cool style it has I would not have gotten it. Such purtyness.
  4. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

It was like, what? 2 years ago? 3 years ago? I was there at the beginning when you guys didn't even have a set release date. It was probably from Kotaku or IGN when I first heard about MNC A LONG time ago.
  5. OptiMAT

OptiMAT New Member

It's TF2/UT mash up was impressive, the art style was something I wasnt used to, It was a cheap arcade game when I can't really justify the price of a brand new full release at the moment, and the above.

P.S. Didn't really like it at first :oops: but after a bit of perseverance/trying out different classes I love it now.
  6. Surberus

Surberus New Member

I think I saw something about the summer arcade line up and it was the only one listed that even looked remotely interesting to me. Honestly, I'm primarily an rpg player, but this game is fun and easy to get into.
  7. Dystopia

Dystopia New Member

It was all over the dashboard. I told a friend I needed something to play until 14/9 and he told me MNC was the best thing on XBLA. I was expecting another Fuzion Frenzy or Mario Party, but thankfully I was about as wrong as it gets.
  8. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

Saw and played it at PAX in boston
  9. metalsnake27

metalsnake27 New Member

AZO's video about his real job got me noticed about it, when i saw it i first thought wow TF2, then i kept watching the trailer and realized this game looks amazing!
  10. Neff

Neff New Member

11. Jebiga

Jebiga New Member

Summer of Arcade had great games last year so i looked into the SoA section on the Xbox Live news and checked the game.

I saw the trailer of MNC and immediatly decided to buy it.
  12. Monty

Monty New Member

I saw someone cover MNC in a video for E3, and I was interested in it then. I kind of forgot about it, until the Summer of Arcade thing on XBL started plastering Monday Night Combat all over my dashboard. I vaguely remembered the E3 video, so I decided to pick it up, seeing as I can't afford a full 60 dollar game right now.
  13. NotFrank

NotFrank New Member

E3 article with some video....

marked my calendar then and started my push to get all my buddies to buy it.
  14. Goose

Goose Active Member

Some E3 video. After seeing it, I frantically tried to figure out wtf it was. I asked all my buddies and they didn't know either. Eventually I saw the name in a forum and i decided to youtube it. Then i bought it first day and i am currently lv. 73.
  15. Flyerfye

Flyerfye New Member

One of my friends does testing on XBLA titles, made a recommendation once it came out. And he generally knows what he's talking about.
  16. IRON Midge

IRON Midge New Member

I saw the demo from E3 and was interested. Then a good friend of mine bought it and had me get the demo, played the trial for 10 minutes and bought the full game. Best XBLA purchase I ever made.
  17. xCOLONEL QUESOx

xCOLONEL QUESOx New Member

I was at my friends house playing TF2, and he told me about the demo. So we played it. Such a nice story huh ;)
  18. Tango217

Tango217 New Member

I was one of the original beta testers at the studio in kirkland.
  19. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Yea I heard about it from E3. Seen the gameplay video and instantly knew I was going to buy it.

From then on I told all my buddies about it so much so they were getting annoyed about how much I talked about it. Needless to say they have the game too and now bother me for info and tactics. :)
  20. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

Saw some footage, maybe E3, but what really sold me was the hype just before the release and the demo.