Bullseye easter egg or glitch?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Provolown, August 24, 2010.

1. Provolown

Provolown New Member

On the map LazeRazor on the blue side(Icemen) directly to the right side, underneath the hazard control, there is bullseye model floating in mid-air. He is always there, its not a one-time occurrence. And when bullseye does appear he is still there...nothing happens when you shoot him. Just thought id let you guys know if you didn't already! :D Pretty funny.

Sorry for the crap photos.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also, In the second picture I am standing on a ledge outside of the map that you can get to by flying.
    Last edited: August 25, 2010
  2. Just King

Just King New Member

I went to check this out and he is there. :D
  3. Karishadz

Karishadz New Member

Wow, just found him there too in my last match's.
  4. Provolown

Provolown New Member

I wouldn't lie :D
  5. Sakori

Sakori New Member

A friend showed me him a few days after release, it never occured to me to ask if he was meant to be there. Its nice that you got a picture too, my camera sucks.

Hopefully we can find out if he is indeed supposed to be there.
  6. Provolown

Provolown New Member

Yeah, I saw it first day trying to find glitches but was waiting for someone else to post it. But no one did, so I did. Hes half sticking out of the wall so I don't think It's an easter egg, but on the other hand I feel like it's pretty hard to overlook that haha. Then again, i'm not a game designer lol.