is it just me or.........

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by tadpole1290, August 25, 2010.

1. tadpole1290

tadpole1290 New Member

every game i have played so far have been unbalanced as hell, unless im playing with a few mates that i party up with all the games are just dull. one team always has a massive adv. now i know that its a new game but is their a patch comeing soon? my kd is sitting at a good 2.6 but my team just always lacks skill. ill carry a whole lane bymyself it feels like. And on top of that i really want to play with some more experienced players. im tired of noobs....
  2. BluTwo

BluTwo New Member

Try communicating with your teammates to establish more teamwork.
  3. tadpole1290

tadpole1290 New Member

yea you tell that to a bunch of hard headed 14 yr olds and old dudes, dosent really work =/ but i mean when im with my mates its fine
  4. lllaaazzz

lllaaazzz New Member

Its only carrying when you win

Carry better son.
  5. tadpole1290

tadpole1290 New Member

cant really carry when spawn timer is only capped at 4 and the keep all of their remaining gold
  6. Tango217

Tango217 New Member

LOL :lol:
  7. tadpole1290

tadpole1290 New Member

lets play some time?
  8. Dystopia

Dystopia New Member

It's just you.
  9. Geminosity

Geminosity New Member

It's the ellipsis. Definitely the ellipsis. Has to be :p
  10. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

I think you might be part of the problem. I rarely see true unbalanced gameplay unless one team is loaded with utter newbies or people are hotshotting it, or even carrying lanes themselves. If they're all working solo like you, then you're basically getting what you give. If they're not, then you're the problem.
  11. PhantomPhoton

PhantomPhoton New Member

Sounds like you're playing the game like a deathmatch. Try spending more time back spawning bots and upgrading turrets. Kills seem important, but as there's little penalty for dying (other than losing field position) they're not as important as building stuff and pushing lanes.
  12. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Yeah dude, sounds to me like you are the problem. A 2.6 k/d ratio? Who cares? If you're using Assault, I'm not so sure those are bragging numbers.

If you want to win, I suggest playing to win. Your team mates aren't all terrible. You aren't always facing superior opposition. Your problem is your hot-dogging. Jumping around, ringing guys out and racking up kills is great, but doesn't help you win. While you're fighting it out, struggling to inflate your numbers, your teammates are on the other path trying to fight off gunners and tanks wondering where their Assault firepower is.

It's great if you can kill people, but to be totally honest, I've let guys kill me just so i didn't have to walk all the way back to the base to spawn bots. I went down chuckin' airstrikes and firing the hurt gun, but k/d ratio means nothing. Big deal.
  13. tadpole1290

tadpole1290 New Member

idk im only a lvl 46 right now when im playing with a bunch of guys i know in live its not a problem i guess this is with any game tho when you dont have a good team you always get screwed in the end. but 2.6? i thought that was pree legit kd for this game
  14. Warskull

Warskull New Member

If you are thinking about your K:D ratio you are thinking wrong. This game is all about the moneyball. All that matters is which moneyball is left standing in the end, thus the most important thing is to put as much hurt on the enemy moneyball as possible. Killing is to remove obstacles between you and their money ball or to stop them from hurting your moneyball.

Roaming's main purpose is to build up some juice which you can then use to wreck their base or hurt their moneyball. Plus the best way to build up juice is to attack some bots.
  15. Mutated Muskrat

Mutated Muskrat New Member

You WILL not win by yourself in most cases...perhaps you should take it upon yourself to assist others since you are apparently the most skilled person on your team. I know when I am having a tough time and I see a player that I think is better, I will follow and try to support them, learning in the process. Perhaps you should do the same in reverse, support the weaker players in an effort to teach them by doing, since nobody seems to use a mic. ...unless you are only interested in k/d, in which case, whatever.
  16. tadpole1290

tadpole1290 New Member

ehh i got a team together and play soly with them and no problems since even tho i still play the same way teamwork does make the dream work