Australian gamer here. You guys still got lag issues?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by SgtSAWblade, August 25, 2010.

1. SgtSAWblade

SgtSAWblade New Member

SE suburbs of Melbourne, VIC. I honestly can't remember the last time I played an online game and had such an AWESOME connection. I must get host a lot or something because heaps of the time I absolutely dominate the field. I'm in no way convinced that it's due to my incredible skill, but I'm positive that my connection is amazing.
    Any other Aussie gamers out there like this?
  2. Medaforcer

Medaforcer New Member

It is probably amazing for you because everyone that is American is lagging to hell and back if you get host. :lol:
  3. D3C3P7AKONZ

D3C3P7AKONZ New Member

GO THE AUSSIES who cares if we lag up the yank's u guys have been doing it to my COD rooms for years time for some payback.....

but yes im from SE Melbourne aswel and my connection is incredibly good even though im acctually capped atm cant wait till next month and start robbing the host off ppl :mrgreen:
  4. SgtSAWblade

SgtSAWblade New Member

Haha yes time for some payback! My connection is just a standard ADSL 2+, but I live really close to the exchange so that might be something to do with it? Lovin' this game atm. It's so rare that us Aussies get to play on an even playing field(or maybe higher!) with the US, and the game just rocks plain and simple. I love you Uberent! No, I really really do.
  5. D3C3P7AKONZ

D3C3P7AKONZ New Member

yay UBER im on high speed cable 25mg a sec and up even while capped im still getting a great connection probably just over adsl2+ speeds but yeah im loving it this game has restored my faith in XBLA it has taken over my console and my brain.

i go to bed thinking of strats and class set up's and get all giddy when i think of a good 1.. seriously the last game to make me this happy was fable and fable/tlc

What area u live in SAW? im in Box Hill/Blackburn Area maybe we should start up an aussie/melb clan??

Any1 else out there interested?
  6. SgtSAWblade

SgtSAWblade New Member

Heya CEPZ! I'm in Cheltenham, and yeah I'm all up for gettin some teams going sounds good! I'm a bit the same atm. Just a teeny bit obsessed. I know what you mean re class setups etc. It just keeps getting better. I'll be on later tonight/this arvo. Send me an inv or sumn! Uber Entertainment UBER ALLES!
  7. D3C3P7AKONZ

D3C3P7AKONZ New Member

is your name your GT? ill add ya now
  8. D3C3P7AKONZ

D3C3P7AKONZ New Member

lol @ your friends list some of those guys i know personally HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

ando commando is on another friends list of a buddy of mine
    easybeat = best mates uncle lol
    bigtrazz = was on my friendie's
  9. SHAP00PI

SHAP00PI New Member

I would definitely be interested, I'm from Perth and rarely get host but would be keen to get some more MNC players on my f/l. Does cybergamer have a mnc ladder up yet?

shipo0pi - feel free <3
  10. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Haha, so I am not the only one! Ironically the tactics and endorsements I use for my Tank atm came to me in a dream. No lie.
  11. SgtSAWblade

SgtSAWblade New Member

Ok so I'm not dreaming about it yet..there's still hope for me I know it.

@D3C3P7AKONZ Wow nice one! I know those guys irl as well. Small world and all that..
  12. D3C3P7AKONZ

D3C3P7AKONZ New Member

lol thats madness.....

i dunno how ill go if your online tonite it seems i have copped a new cap and my speed is right down im yet to test if i can play online so i might be outta action till my net is back next week but ill test and get back to ya
  13. Ghostdog 360

Ghostdog 360 New Member

i always end up host too.

I'm nearly always in top 3 in every match I play as host. It rocks.

ADD ME IF U ARE OZZIE AND ARE A TEAM PLAYER, NO SOLO HEROS THANKS(got enough on my friends list :)

Peace!!
  14. SHAP00PI

SHAP00PI New Member

Played you guys today, god damn, nearly brought me to tears.
  15. Ghostdog 360

Ghostdog 360 New Member

Yeah, we usually roll with a pretty good combo who can play many classes well. I got host as usual and we end up trying to just kill pros cause the boys want to try and get their 25 kill streak. Hard as hell cause game ends so quickly.

If u on the other team, send me a friend request and if there is enough room, come join us.

Peace.
  16. D3C3P7AKONZ

D3C3P7AKONZ New Member

hehehe sorry bout the pm i meant to quote this.. Was it tears of joy,laughter,or anger? lol
  17. SHAP00PI

SHAP00PI New Member

the latter.

I had a stacked team of complete legtimate retards, who apparently didn't know how to shoot back, sigh.
  18. cutecakes

cutecakes Member

I see lots of Aussies playing this. Which is great, because I am too :D
  19. D3C3P7AKONZ

D3C3P7AKONZ New Member

well guys my GT is my name so add me if u havnt already SAW ill see you later today if u see me playing mafia2 bomb me with invites that game is sucking me in worse than MNC (yeah i know shaddup) i need to be pryed away from it