Monday Night Combat Tournament August 23rd, 2010

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by XShadowStormX, August 20, 2010.

1. Phobos zYn

Phobos zYn New Member

Can't wait for the finals! It should be a really fun match.

Also, I just looked at the brackets again. Did RaSkuILs play on 2 different teams, each in a different bracket?
  2. Pistoleroh

Pistoleroh New Member

lol nah He was suppose to play on ours but he joined Lotion on my trigger so we had to find other players. We played pretty good with our players since we had 2 late pick ups prior to the tourney.
  3. SicKuNo

SicKuNo New Member

yeah are roster was a litlle switchy but we managed to make to the semi finals with our two picks up today we plan on doing better on the next tourny with a new a line up and good luck Skylus and phobos
  4. Sauceman

Sauceman New Member

Today's the day! I just gotta go bust my *** at work for 8 hours because I left early yesterday to make it to bracket play :'(

See you in 9 hours.....lol.
  5. XShadowStormX

XShadowStormX New Member

The names on each team did switch around due to people scrambling for people and making changes.

For future tournaments I will make sure to have a cut off time and also have two alts listed out so there wont be this mad scramble of people changing in and out at the last second.
  6. Deten

Deten New Member

Sorry about that, we had 1 of our teammates who couldn't get online and didn't tell us. Then another who decided to take a nap an hour or so before the first match and he didn't wake up in time.
  7. Myrick

Myrick New Member

Definitely some good games from Xero Limitz. Toughest competition I've had in any matches so far, I was definitely impressed.

And zYn is definitely gonna be a great series. We scrimmed the other day, but it was 4v4 and there wasn't anything on the line. I'm really looking forward to it! Good luck fellas.
  8. Heyitsxypher

Heyitsxypher New Member

Anyone Live streaming it tonight??
  9. Skyllus zYn

Skyllus zYn New Member

10. Fojib270

Fojib270 New Member

Our team wont be live streaming but will have video game play up the following days
  11. Myrick

Myrick New Member

Well we know what happened last night with Nexy streaming... ;)
  12. JAY LIVE

JAY LIVE New Member

I should have the videos from tonight up by tomorrow morning if not after work tomorrow they will be up.
  13. SicKuNo

SicKuNo New Member

are you going to post the bids of when we played
  14. Sauceman

Sauceman New Member

Yeah, the only ones worth watch are against you, and against zYn. The first two matches (4 maps) would fit on one 10 minute youtube video.
  15. Skyllus zYn

Skyllus zYn New Member

About to go live :)
  16. grindout

grindout Member

Goodluck guys...
  17. Sauceman

Sauceman New Member

zYn wins first map. I couldn't hear my team and spent most of the game walking through doors 3-4 times and reloading 2-3 times due to lag. Hope the second server is better.
  18. Skyllus zYn

Skyllus zYn New Member

Haven't you guys played on his host all tournament? Sucks it wouldn't work for you in the finals.

We won 2-0, won Steel Peel and Grenade III.

Good matches guys. We'll have video up sometime soon.

Moneyball never dropped all tournament :)
  19. Sauceman

Sauceman New Member

Yeah I've been fine on his host all tournament. Right now, one of the 2 thunderstorms in AZ all year just happens to be going on. The last thunderstorm my internet was out for 5 hours. I guess today it was just super shitty. I just jumped into a pub after the match and had the same thing. I probably woulda known going into the match if I didn't get home from work 45 minutes before the tourney.

I really wish we coulda played w/o this BS thunderstorm. I guess next monday night we'll get another chance, but it's a bummer because I was really excited for this match...
  20. DeadEye

DeadEye New Member

CG I'd like to play you guys tonight if you're down. The team I entered this OT with was just for fun, but I'd like to tryout some kids who are willing to scrim and play a few games a day. If you guys stay on after the games let me know and I'll see if I can get 6 on