How is MVP determined?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by zarakon, August 23, 2010.

1. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

Anyone know how the game determines the MVP? Is it just whoever made the most money? Kills/deaths differential? Some combination of factors?
  2. Arcell

Arcell New Member

I'm almost 100% sure it's just about money earned.
  3. Mutated Muskrat

Mutated Muskrat New Member

Whenever I have had the highest money total on the winning team, I have gotten MVP. I know it's not kills as I have gotten MVP with fewer kills and more deaths than team mates....my guess is that your money is a better determination of team effort than kills...then again, I may be off my rocker...
  4. Rawdell210

Rawdell210 New Member

pretty sure its most money earned.
  5. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

Only money earned so the Support healing you and your base can get mvp too.
  6. Bufger

Bufger New Member

I got MVP with 0 kills so its definately not that! I was support so it would have been money earnt (healing, assists, turret upgrades etc).
  7. ChrisMikeRack

ChrisMikeRack New Member

Silly thing is though, your team has to win.

If you play a blinding game, get 1K more earnings than anyone else in the whole room, if your team falters in overtime and 2 juiced up mofos burst and and molest your moneyball, you are not concidered the MVP. Even if noone on the other team did anything impressive.

Took me ages to get that achiev, yet I was consistatly getting most money on the room! (my curse of playing with randoms :) )
  8. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

I just played a game where I earned the most cash, and my team won, but I didn't get mvp. There must be other factors involved
  9. Arcell

Arcell New Member

There really aren't. If you look down the list of players it goes in order of most to least cash. Whoever is at the top of the winning side's board is the MVP. Now as for the achievement not popping, that could be a glitch of some kind
  10. Bankshot

Bankshot New Member

Cash and only cash determines MVP.
  11. XJaeX

XJaeX New Member

everyone is right, mvp is given to the person with the most money, even by 1$
    you could go 0/33158613589361 , lost the game, and still get mvp.
    its the total money earned.
    so bot kills turret kills turret assists player kills player assists etc..