Who made you a better player

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by sicklyash, November 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

We prefer to be called Zoom-mo.
  2. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Right, because these forums have SOOOOO much to offer to us.
  3. gunked

gunked New Member

Sounds like you want your e-pen to grow a couple more inches and become what you hate which is a "egotistical mnc player"
  4. x 2TurnTableS x

x 2TurnTableS x New Member

maybe they could if people wouldn't post random youtube videos all day in good threads. Most people already said they don't click your links, so why do you insist on doing it? Why can't you make like an all zoooom, funny and crazy stuff thread, or something like that? Instead you would rather derail others good posts, that sucks.
  5. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Yes you do though. Gemecide has pretty much become a favourite support now because he heals the Gunner like there's no tomorrow. Same thing with Psychoben (although Psycho doesn't play anymore). Trust me, the good supports get a lot of praise from the Gunners.
  6. x 2TurnTableS x

Not sure what an 'e-pen' is,(*sarcasm*) but i'm pretty sure that I'm not the one who has to vid-cap every game I play and then only upload myself destroying noobs or stomping with my buddies, that's the job of an egomaniac. Good job, Gunked, proving my point for a second time in this thread. Care to pull your foot out of your mouth?
  7. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Random videos? I cut that sh*t out a while ago because I realized it was obnoxious.

Besides, now I just post random comments.

Get it right
  8. x 2TurnTableS x

Wildman, I just do not agree, a 'good' support's time should not be wasted being a medibuddy. You can order around your noob supports all you want, they just want to play with you guys so they are doing what you tell them. I AM NOT YOUR PUPPET!! You get overhealed and I move on, unless I can see an immediate danger to you, you are not getting leashed. I am not your suicide-run buddy, do not think that I am going to follow you in to obvious deadly situations. So, I guess you consider them good suppoorts if they do all these things in order to boost your score and not care about themselves having any fun. I play games for fun, not to follow someone around and get screamed at if they die because they over-extended themselves. I'm done now though, because every time this starts getting discussed, it turns in to a sh*t storm. Wildman, I have respect for your MNC skills, you are an amazing player and I would want you on my team anyday, just sucks that a lot of people can't see the difference between a support that does work and a medibuddy. Please everyone, don't start up because I said I was done, just so you can say " I thought you were done." I think the supports are nothing issue has been covered and will never be resolved.
  9. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

The annoying thing with the support is that he is fairly useless against good people (e.g Sniper's destroy supports). This makes supports much more ideal to heal others and help them out instead of camping near firebase / shotgun spam / airstrike spam. Since the Gunner has the slowest health regen, he gets the best benefit of being leashed. It sucks and it's a massive waste, but a support is better off leashing a Gunner.
  10. gunked

gunked New Member

So much fail in that post i dont know where to begin....ill only say that you are clearly referring to Xenonox and you must not be one of my subscribers </3

And i should start doing that cause i find that the public games i have posted get more views than the privates :eek: :(
  11. x 2TurnTableS x

No, I'm not one of your subscribers. If I wanted to watch someone run around getting overhealed and spamming with a ridiculously overpowered class I would just join a so-called competitive match.
  12. gunked

gunked New Member

Instead you would rather watch an assault juice chain in public matches and then proceed to calling him a good player.
  13. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

lrn2 not B baed gUnkED! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
  14. x 2TurnTableS x

oooh, it's one of your noob, followers. Co-signing for ya, just like I said. :lol:
  15. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

funny how i didn't even wanna get you involved and just felt like trollin gunked but whatevs! it's your topic anyway! :p
  16. dredd

dredd Member

JediDreams the assault class we made rick rolls it sucks to face off agants it
  17. x 2TurnTableS x

whatever, you were trying to stir sh*t up. Obvious troll is obvious. lol@ it's my topic
  18. joker

joker Active Member

Funny you were defending Xeno and calling him the best ever a few weeks ago for doing exactly that
    Ironically if a support is NOT being a medibuddy, his time is being wasted. Its been said a hundred times on these forums pub supports can do w/e but private supports are best as a tandem with the gunner and other nearby people who need the quick heal. Everyone who plays private matches except for you seems to understand this concept and accept it, and you just have a problem with it because it's the only class you play. If you don't like it then dont play private matches, but continuing to argue a dead case where you are dead wrong just makes you look stupid and derails an otherwise decent thread into 3 pages of "been there done that" arguing
  19. x 2TurnTableS x

Thanks for not reading Chronicle. This started because I wanted to know why idiots must derail good threads, not because i was trying to derail. I said, that issue is never going to be resolved and I was done with it. You just can't get it through your head or just don't want to in order to argue, it is possible to heal people and a firebase at the same time, just like it is possible to chew gum and walk at the same time. Stop dumbing down the support, you would be in a world of hurt trying to play support the way I do, that is why you stick with the most ridiculous, overpowered, easy, class in the game. You act like I set up a firebase and stand next to it the entire match. Well, I have already gone through an entire Gunked video where he claimed that trash, he even made it the title. I shut him down, going through the entire video showing how many times i saved him while holding the left lane back by myself(that's right, with a firebase) my main weapon that you seem to think I don't need to use, dominated the scoreboard, won the game and what happened, that d-bag posted some ridiculous title about me and my firebase. My firebases cause mass destruction and deaths, more than enough to make up for the few seconds it takes to come by and overheal it. My firebase won that game, not gunked getting executed every ten seconds because he only knows one strategy. Yes it was a private or 'competitive' match as you egoists like to call them. I have no problem with private matches, in fact, we were setting them up and playing them as soon as that option was made available, while you were still a little pubstomp gunner running with 5 other people. Where do you get off, trying to say I only know how to play support. You don't play with me, I play support because it is a major challenge doing the things that I do with him. You foolish people want to keep trashing my play but you never come up with any evidence, besides hearsay between your little clicks. Put up a video of me playing as bad as you say and I will never post here again. The last time you guys tried that I went through Puerto Rican's entire video and shut you guys down. LMP tried to make up a big story about me going 0-15 and was proven a complete idiot. Never, do I come on here claiming to be the most amazing thing on MNC, that's ALL you do. Acting all condescending, people like you get the sh*t smacked out of them sooner or later. I really do hope that you have this great life that you claim, and aren't just a little piece of scum that comes on here acting high and mighty to make himself feel better. I beat on you fools until your fingers bleed and yet, I make one mistake and it is a legend. So I guess that I am just that amazing, I guess I should be thanking you guys(sarcasm) One more thing, Xenonox was also destroying little noobs like you, loooooooong before you became the self-appointed know-it-all of MNC. Gunked's couple of weak videos is nothing in comparison to the library of destruction that Xeno has collected. U Jealous? I know Gunked is. That's ok, you little haters make the world go round.
  20. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

Dude i have nothing against you so chill! And i called it "your topic" cause you converted a topic of how people became better to you and others going back and forth about stuff that frankly next to no one gives a **** about :|
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.