The "Final Brodcast" DLC

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by iammclovin117, November 17, 2011.

1. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Ok, i know this game is dead and [Almost] Gone. but one more final push would be great.

My idea: 200-300 more Micky Cantor lines, Uncle Tullys Plus 2 New Crossfire maps, and 2 New Blitz maps, One of both the crossfire and blitz maps should ONLY be on the xbox, as with 100-150 Micky Cantor lines. I don't think we Need any skins. But these would be the tip of the iceburg. I just want something else. I know this might get locked, and i might get banned. But just think about it. Ok.
    Now i'm going to quote some choice things.

By Jushi: "My reasoning is simply this. If you're No longer updating the PC version of MNC. Then why not update the Xbox 360 version with at Least the Balance changes and map?

Personally I own and play the game on both Xbox and PC. But I end up playing my Xbox version more, due to the fact that my laptop barely runs MNC, and I can barely ever find players on PC. I'd love to be able to play Tully's on my Xbox with my friends.

I understand that you may be understaffed but Really I think its the least you can do for your xbox fanbase. Xbox was the original platform for MNC, and it has much more players then PC. [How, I don't know.] You owe it to your original fans to leave them with one last update, to at least bring console up to where PC is with MNC before you abandon it entirely.

I don't care if you don't add the costumes. But At least the map, and balance changes.

Whatever happens, I look forward to playing SMNC in the future. But I really hope you do right by your Xbox fans that you promised to much, and delivered so little to."

By NeoCyberman "Concider this, In order to update the 360 Uber would have to sell the update as DLC thus splitting up the community to who payed. This is bad and I mean REAL bad. If Uber devided to sell content then not only would the community be split but Uber would not make enough in returns to justify paying Microsoft in order to get fixes out there.

I know the idae of "It was the money is harsh but think of it this way: Ubers doors would close. There would be no more content after that. None.

There is also the fact that from the numbers collected it is a reallity that Uber is breaking even. When your skimming close to losing money you have to make tough decissions. MS would not let them update uless they put themselves through financial harship, causing them to close down, causing MNC to stop existing."

And Finally by 21hobos: "It can't be so hard to update the 360, considering this game was literally born on the 360, it really can't! And no I'm not gonna sit here and complain, I just wanna know why you can't, or choose not to. And don't just go on and say "Well F2P really doesn't fit the 360", cause you know that there are millions of console gamers out there who would rather spend $10-$20 bucks rather than go out and buy a $500-$1000 godly gaming computer! All I'm asking for, is for the PC and 360 to be equal, whether it's in the form of an update, or even overpriced DLC, I simply want what the PC version has, on the 360, I think that's a fair request... Don't you?"

So take all this in.
  2. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

No.
  3. leadlpmaster

leadlpmaster Active Member

I highly doubt Uber has the funds to even pay to put a patch through the 360 version anymore.

So.....

Yeah.
  4. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I honestly couldn't bring myself to read it.

Also, I reported the OP.
  5. bro1016

bro1016 New Member

I'd honestly love some of this. I am in denial of course, it isn't going to happen.

That being said, this sounds an aweful lot like a wish. Shouldn't it be moved to the wishlist subforum?

Furthermore, isn't that entire sub-forum locked?
  6. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

No thanks.
  7. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

It's not happening.

Wow, I came back to say that? I'm terrible.
  8. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

why doesnt uber just make another monday night combat and give us 5 new maps and just copy the same crap and charge the same price?
  9. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

10. bro1016

bro1016 New Member

Not a terrible idea. Valve did this with portal 1.
  11. leadlpmaster

leadlpmaster Active Member

The difference is that Valve's game would be a bigger commercial success than Uber's.
  12. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

And the modern warfare games.
  13. bro1016

bro1016 New Member

I meant literally.

Also, maybe UBER would feel the self-motivation to do it if their fans were nicer about it. As it is, they probably won't do it because they get so little gratitude for their work and too much complaining and ranting over the dlc.

Just saying, I think they and their work is awesome, and its a shame if they got as much negative feedback as they have.