Hey Uber,You guys gonna release any DLC for MNC?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by WithVengence, August 24, 2010.

1. WithVengence

WithVengence New Member

Cause it is awesome.needs more arenas and gameplay modes.And maybe a few new Pros and bots.
  2. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

yes.
  3. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I love the fact that's it's only a definite yes to the subject. Vague is good right now. Keep the community guessing and the suggestions rolling in.

Whatever does come I can imagine it will me amazing and well worth it!
    UberEnt. Rocks! (lol that was kinda cheesy)
  4. lllaaazzz

lllaaazzz New Member

gg
  5. Gothalion

Gothalion New Member

I love this response. I play alot of Borderlands and basically live on those forums so Im used to months of silence followed by vague answers.

<3 Uber.
  6. TNT LotLP

TNT LotLP New Member

(and a man in a giant tank suit abusing a little kid... admiral
    Damn nepotancy)
  7. XxKalusxX

XxKalusxX New Member

awsome uber glad to see that you guys are really responding to your fans. i am curious however as to when you guys will start working on the new dlc and (possibly) when we can expect to see it in the marketplace. i understand that you guys are trying to update and improve MNC and make sure all of the bugs are patched. one of my request for an update is the host migration. it allways seems like barely half of the existing players manage to reconnect. other than that this is a perfect casual yet awsomely halarious game! keep up the good work uber entertainment!
  8. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

We are working on a bunch of stuff. Things will be announced when they are ready to be.

Host migration has had a ton of work done on it to improve it.
  9. deathleech

deathleech New Member

I know a lot of people want new classes, but honestly I feel like the line up right now is really solid and balanced. Anything else would probably start to feel redundant and encroach on the existing classes. Then again maybe I am wrong and Uber can come up with some totally new class that are way different than what we have while still being superbly balanced.

At any rate, what I really would like to see in the DLC is at least 4-6 more maps and maybe 1 or 2 new modes of play. Some other minor features would also be cool (like new sponsors or bots or something).