Your Bacon is gone

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by ZOoo00OOm, July 7, 2011.

1. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

That's right my friends!

Have bacon? Feeling on top of the world? Playing against a bad player who's host? Then you better pray they don't rage quit. Why? Because host migration makes you lose your bacon!

Best game ever...
  2. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

Spot on . good lad.
  3. TehRussBus

TehRussBus New Member

I LOVE when that happen. I also love when I'm desperately waiting for my hack to return so I can re-hack my Shave-Ice to ward off incoming assassins. It's almost back, but....suddenly.....a host migration! Looks like you'll have to wait longer for your hack...and airstrike...and firebase.

Good job, uber. Really guys. -_-
  4. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

A good solution to that is to not hack/build turrets in teh first place.
  5. TehRussBus

TehRussBus New Member

They make me feel good about myself :3
  6. dredd

dredd Member

I've had this happen to me before BE droped 2 Bacons i grabed both of them (What i horde sue me) any way as an Assault i began to murder them over and over and then the host rage quits :( it's just one of the problems with MNC that UBER needs to fix
  7. buffacumber

buffacumber Member

Wasn't aware he could do that?
  8. Sharpixle

Sharpixle New Member

saw into the future other day... uber updates MNC for Xbox 360. unforunatly now its pay to play
  9. ForeverZero

ForeverZero New Member

You make that sound like a bad thing. I would love to pay for some dlc for this game on xbox.
  10. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Not this guy. I expect that our next patch/DLC be free...or we get paid a hefty sum to download it. Something like...a gajillion dollars.
  11. ScentedBoyMeat

ScentedBoyMeat New Member

12. gunked

gunked New Member

who?

inb4deadstretch
  13. dredd

dredd Member

Yeah.....no IW and Activison tried something like this a while back (Oh if you pay us 25$ more ontop of the 60$ or 80 $ or 150$ that you paied for the game we will patch and admin MW2 so hard!) and i say to all this P2P bull GTFO if you do the math you will see why so lets say that 500k players total so far have bought MNC either on PC or 360 15$x500k= 7.5 million dollars i'm shure that there have been more copy's then that sold but thats nither besides the point Uber and in this instance Infinity ward have recieved more then enough money to patch and release new DLC for there games but saddly many Games are jumping on the P2P or Pay to Win Bandwagon.

But there are a few games out there where the Devs havent gone money crazy ,Bioware Cripitc, Dice just to name a few.....Zero i'm not gona tell you what you should do with your money just dont throw your hard earned cash away get the facts before ya just throw it away on a horrible busted game