Teammates........Looking for.........I am

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by isurv1ve, November 19, 2011.

1. isurv1ve

isurv1ve New Member

Id rather not play with gunked plus hes already on team 1v6, just ask him he'll tell u a million times. Just need a tank, im hoping to get leadlpmaster, im gonna message him later. And for sniper idk i was hoping kckzi but he nvr messaged me back
  2. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

1v6 died out after his friends 1v7, 1v4, 1v5 left.

1v6 CLAN roster:
    GANK
    CRIMSON

kckzi doesnt play or atleast i dont think.
  3. isurv1ve

isurv1ve New Member

I didnt think so i just saw him comment on another thread not too long ago about joining a team possibly but is there any rlly good f/a's i should message i dont rlly know whose out there
  4. gunked

gunked New Member

Setting the record straight....

First message is the bottom.

And i dont player hate anyone that plays this game, i love everyone the same.
    [​IMG]

There are only a handful of post made a day.........if you haven't noticed the Xbox 360 Clan,Team, and Tournaments Section is pretty dead.
  5. isurv1ve

isurv1ve New Member

Lol gunked u cut off the third message and didnt add in all the messages u sent me XD but idc about my image on here as much as u do so i dont need to argue.
  6. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

like Crimson said "DesertFalcoN is awesome and there are no teams left", the (current) best team is/was ****
    and a question, do you only play assault?
  7. gunked

gunked New Member

Ya paint was doin something wierd, but that match was like last week so its hard to remember the exact wording of the message, feel free to post any "missing" messages.

And if you cant read, the 3rd message it says "i was never trying nor planning on winning that game all i want to do was kill u, which i did... twice."

Also of you have any rage inside of you please feel free to vent here:

http://www.uberent.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=11471
    Last edited: November 20, 2011
  8. isurv1ve

isurv1ve New Member

Yes im free to post the missing messages but idc enough to do it, thats y i dont comment on like every thread ur in like u do to me XD
  9. gunked

gunked New Member

There is only like 4 active threads o_O
  10. isurv1ve

isurv1ve New Member

And in like every single one u like went off topic to insult me in someway, so ur obviously mad about something just like the messages u sent me XD
  11. bro1016

bro1016 New Member

You can use the railgun very generously in combo with gold skill for excellent zoning, especially in AmmoMule. Just saying.

I play support and tank, if you guys need someone to play on your team. Pub, priv, whatever.

My gamertag is in my signature. Can't see it? Look harder, promise it's there. Give you a hint, it's the txt thats the light blue gray color suspiciously identical to the background of these forums :lol: Highlight my signature or the whole page, you will definitely see it then.
  12. kckzi

kckzi New Member

I haven't been on XBL in a few weeks.
    But I'd be interested if there were other teams to play... not sure what the community looks like right now.
  13. gunked

gunked New Member

I have never sent rage mail on this game so keep dreaming. Also i have never insulted you and told you you are bad at this game or you suck so i dont know where you're coming up with this nonsense. If you want someone to insult you and send rage mail go ask apocalypse.

Edit: Actually i have purposely sent Apocalyspe "you suck" messages just to get a reaction but i dont think that counts.
  14. isurv1ve

isurv1ve New Member

Lol then what is the tenth post on the "weekend privates hopefully!!!" Thread XD im done talking about this im not gonna feed ur already over inflated ego with more attention.
  15. gunked

gunked New Member

Is that a insult...................
  16. joker

joker Active Member

kckzi is bad i dont want that randy on my team!
  17. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

*insert Deapool's "Oh Snap" pic here*
  18. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

This guy actually made Miracle JF rage quit from a private match. He might be worth picking up.
  19. isurv1ve

isurv1ve New Member

Kk update the lineup has changed a bit, chron2cle is out cuz he made his own team, and peskyporcupine is out cuz she doesnt wanna play mnc anymore XD, but this is what the lineup looks like now

Me:assault/sniper (and rarely tank)

Shademan9999:gunner/assault

Leadlpmaster:tank

IVI CROWN IVI: support

So right now were looking for an assain and preferably a sniper but if ur interested still let me know anyways.
  20. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Loved how you dodged Gunk's response