Very skilled, or glitching?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by suicyd king, August 23, 2010.

1. suicyd king

suicyd king New Member

I have a question about Assassins. I have repeatedly seen Assassins manage to melee kill both Rocket turrets at my moneyball right at the beginning of the match. How is this possible? I can't think of any other class that is able to rush a rocket turret and take it down right out of the gate, let alone two of them.

On top of that, there have been times where I have been firing at them as a Gunner while they were doing it and the Assassin didn't die before killing both turrets. I am usually standing right at the moneyball as this happens, so I should be close enough to shred them.

I can take down an Assault or even another Gunner at longer range in less time than I spent shooting at some of these Assassins. Is the Gold Armor endorsement really that powerful? Otherwise how are they able to survive 4-5 seconds of continuous fire from a Gunner at short range?
  2. Vike113

Vike113 New Member

The assassin was probably juiced.
  3. Vinticus

Vinticus New Member

Sounds like what I do when I juice. :mrgreen:
  4. metalsnake27

metalsnake27 New Member

He probably had level 3 juice and destroyed bots to get the rest of it. He may have also destroyed them while they were distracted shooting at enemy bots or players.
  5. razman360

razman360 Member

Smoke and slash :)
  6. Rawdell210

Rawdell210 New Member

juicy ftw
  7. suicyd king

suicyd king New Member

Thanks for the replies, folks. I didn't want to come off as a complainer, I was just curious how this was being done. Is it really possible to have your juice by the time you run down to the enemy moneyball right at the start of the game? That's insane.

Is there any good way to counter this? As a gunner it usually just me & maybe a Support at our base by this time. If I can't kill an Assassin by hosing her at close range, I'm not sure what else to do. I don't like the idea of $400 worth of turrets being trashed 90 seconds into a match.
  8. lllaaazzz

lllaaazzz New Member

An assassin W/o Juice can take them down fairly fast with RoF3 , and they can jump across the map soo.
  9. Downfall

Downfall New Member

Sounds like a LvL3 juice...only tactic I know, but I shall try this RoF3
  10. Warskull

Warskull New Member

An assassin that buys lvl 2 passive, has level 3 RoF, and approaches the turret with a charge attack, followed by a smoke bomb should be able to pull this off. It is extremely tight, any player shooting at the assassin will get them killed. Sword gives them some more breathing room.

The assassin also has limited movement because they need to use the one rocket turret to blocks the shots of the other rocket turret. So you can probably grapple them to but time for smoke to wear off.