Monday Night Combat Tournament August 23rd, 2010

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by XShadowStormX, August 20, 2010.

1. JJ2000

JJ2000 New Member

TO TEAM EXTRAS- My GT is Smoke M3 Raw, i have been Communication Banned until tommorow for unknown reasons i can still play in the tourny i just wont be able to talk
  2. vvipeout

vvipeout New Member

Does that mean supports are not allowed to heal Jackbots when they are at full health? Or are you stating a fact?[/quote]
  3. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Should there be a picture sent after each round, or can we send both or all three after the entire match is over?

And I'm assuming it's just a picture of the final scoreboard for each round, with the players K/D and such.
  4. Iron Past

Iron Past New Member

You can poke some weapons through the barriers in certain maps and shoot through it while still being covered. I also just ran into a Sniper on Steel Peel that somehow managed to hide behind the wall curve along the back entrance to our base but could still shoot through it.

And I believe Shadow is stating a fact that Jackbots cannot be overhealed, so don't report anybody following them around as the Support's boost aura makes it look like it's overhealed even though it's not.
  5. Skyllus zYn

Skyllus zYn New Member

Good luck tonight everyone. We'll be posting some maps on our Youtube channel with commentary.

Question: If we are just playing whatever map is generated, can we veto if a map comes up twice in one series?
  6. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

Good luck to everyone tonight! I'll be around playing some a bit tonight, but I wont be in the tourney, regardless of how close my team came to winning last week. :)

xShadowStormx, Ekanaut, Hellchick, Scathis, and others, if you're around I'd love to catch you guys tonight...up for it?
  7. XShadowStormX

XShadowStormX New Member

If is not difficult to play fair as well everybody should.

Healing them does not overfill their health it is the support arua (level 2 and 3 passive) that gives the UI appearance to the other team of an overheal. It is an issue we are aware of and are working on a fix for.
  8. DeadEye

DeadEye New Member

Anyone else notice how lopsided the brackets are? Jeez we should've signed up for the other time, we'd been guaranteed at least 2nd. Good luck to everyone playing tonight, should be fun.
  9. Skyllus zYn

Skyllus zYn New Member

Eh, better matches=More fun. It's not like we're playing for a grand :)
  10. XShadowStormX

XShadowStormX New Member

Rules for the Captains:

The two team Captains need to organize the Private Match at the time listed for your round of play. This means one Captain will start a private match, invite their whole team and then after they have their six in the match they will invite the other Captain. At this point the second team Captain should invite their whole team in to fill the match to 6v6.

Both Captains are advised to take a picture of the end scoreboard (to avoid issues later) and continue this process until you have a team that is best 2 of 3 games. Please email these pictures to: logan@uberent.com as soon as your set of matches is over.

You are allowed to veto the maps as much as you want and the Captains are responsible for enforcing the rules on their teams as much as the teams should follow fair play per risk of elimination.

After I have the pictures from your matches I will then message the Captains on Xboxlive with their next team/Captain to speak with and time of the next round.

If you have any questions, PM me on the forums or find me on Xboxlive as XShadowStormX. Thank you for your part in keeping this game fair, full of skill and of course, awesome!
  11. XNicker

XNicker New Member

tonight should be fun. goodluck to everyone.
  12. DeadEye

DeadEye New Member

I agree, but if UE wants to continue running tournaments, I would suggest a better bracket system.
  13. GN Phoenix

GN Phoenix New Member

Well the times shift it to where we all have play in certain brackets. I don't know about your team, but I know zYn has west coast people, as is half our team, and we also needed the later time for more eastern people to get off work.

But hey, it just means tonight will be fun matches all around, and whoever emerges from the west - will be the best (rhyme!)
  14. DeadEye

DeadEye New Member

Just wondering.. Did the MNC update take effect already? Don't think it matters too much other than bots every 10 seconds instead of 5
  15. xxxScorpion

xxxScorpion New Member

I really thought there would be a class limit in here. Hmm that sounds bad.
  16. Hooded

Hooded New Member

im trying to contact the team thats playing against Monumental gameing but they aren't responding and their captain gamertag doesn't exist so what to do??? this is Delphic 13th
  17. Fojib270

Fojib270 New Member

We just now started our match, had some problems with the party lobby but finally got it worked out
  18. drill

drill New Member

team extras won and we had a great game but our rush tactics helped us win
  19. Fojib270

Fojib270 New Member

Combat Gaming won 2-0
    Good game guys :)
  20. DeadEye

DeadEye New Member

Fojib, Zyn guys, we might not get to play tonight in the bracket, but we should scrim sometime.