What? Lol GameBattles.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by FiercelyFuzzy, August 23, 2010.

1. FiercelyFuzzy

FiercelyFuzzy New Member

So they said they won't post our win because we "show boated" aka we taunted after kills for extra money....they said it isn't allowed...lulwut?
  2. fake

fake New Member

really? Who told you that?

i thought that's the whole point of putting taunts in the game....
  3. Dystopia

Dystopia New Member

lol gamebattles
  4. FiercelyFuzzy

FiercelyFuzzy New Member

The other team. I had to file a ticket for it, I'm thinking they just aren't understanding the rules, but it is truly annoying that we have to go through this because a team lost.
  5. fake

fake New Member

Crybabies. At least lose w/honor. Eff's sake.
  6. Nayr

Nayr New Member

Gamebattles cannot control the level of maturity for each team you play so how is this in any way the sites fault? Just be sure to take pics of the scores and you'll be fine. There is no banning of anything for MNC on GB right now. You're always going to get a few idiots who dispute and act like complete assholes. That is a part of any gaming community regardless if it's related to MLG or GB.
  7. Hiero Glyph

Hiero Glyph New Member

Gamebattle can control how the rules are adpoted to each game however. Taunting after a kill is a major part of Monday Night Combat and saying that you cannot do it simply shows their ignorance in this matter.
  8. Dystopia

Dystopia New Member

It's not the site's fault. Until GB players start bleeding back into pugs and get to bitching about how people aren't playing by whatever wannabe MLG ruleset they normally use. Then it might be the site's fault.
  9. Trademark

Trademark New Member

most of my experience with gamebattles has been against kids like that. Even in Uno people disputed because they couldnt live with having another loss on their record.
  10. tomin83r

tomin83r New Member

fuzzy it was funny how they said they recored it and it would have shown them using exploits and us winning the game fail!!
  11. Arcell

Arcell New Member

I certainly hope you win that dispute. Taunting is intentionally put into the game to generate more money for the player. Not being able to use all legitimate resources at your disposal is pretty restrictive, I wouldn't want to play with that bunch anyway.
  12. Skyllus zYn

Skyllus zYn New Member

It isn't in the rules that you can't taunt in game, so you should win the ticket. Shouldn't of bothered making this thread unless GB somehow found fit to give you a loss for taunting in game. This is just a case of a team being lame, which can't really be stopped if you play competitively (outside of playing in person).

I've found from years of playing competitively online, you have a lot more fun if you don't take disputes too seriously. Just put in your evidence and move on and play some more :)
  13. Mutated Muskrat

Mutated Muskrat New Member

Truly pathetic if you are kept from the win because you were "taunting"....seriously? That is so beyond lame that it's not even funny. Taunting is a legitimate way to get more money...and even if it wasn't, it's a game of combat where you shoot and blow up the opponent..and we're worried about hurting someones feelings because of poor sportsmanship on the part of the digitized combatants? :|