NEW MASCOT IDEAS!!!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Datswatxshesaid, August 22, 2010.

1. Datswatxshesaid

Datswatxshesaid New Member

Any ideas for a different mascot??? How bout Bullseye in a bacon suit. Or a big piece of bacon? :idea: no offense but bullseye needs to... hmmmm. how do I say this... Be more masculine? Or maybe less feminine. Maybe funnier... :D
  2. PhantomPhoton

PhantomPhoton New Member

GayGamer.net actually got into a bit of a huff over the mascot.

Uber says they meant nothing by it (I would tend to believe them, it's just an unfortunate coincidence that his high stepping could be interpreted in that way), and apparently it's all cool now...
  3. razman360

razman360 Member

I'm so very tempted to check to see if that site is legit.. xD
    An extra sub mascot like a bacon suit could be cool with maybe more chance of dropping bacon but less money? But u can't remove bullseye..removing a mascot is like removing everything the game stands for.
  4. cazoofoo

cazoofoo New Member

It does, the creators also made the following websites: Homotron, Velvet Dice bag and Pink Kryptonite. I. Kid. You. Not.

XD I love the website, great source for game news, and It's nice place to exchange gamertags ith players that don't screech down their headphones "OMG FAGGY TACTIC FOR F'IN FAGS AND THIER CHEAP FAGNESS!!!1!!"
  5. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

Mascot's got a thing for Pitgirl. You can hear him say so sometimes during matches.
  6. cazoofoo

cazoofoo New Member

Wait... WHA?!?! The Mascot was cooler when he was gay... can he also have a thing for assault then?
  7. King_Wonderful

King_Wonderful New Member

My goodness, gaygamer getting in a tiff about Bullseyes campy prancing? That's a little straw-clutchy, isn't it? Thank goodness they didn't discover that if you try to grapple ol' Bullseye, he bats you away with his crotch. Someone at gaygamer might have exploded then.

Oh, yeah, I think it'd be cool if he had multiple costumes to dazzle us with and the bacon suit idea is super. To go along with that, he could also dress up as a cool-as-Shaft bullet. Hey, a little variety never hurt anyone. Well, anyone that matters, poor Bullseye's just gonna have to take one for the team. Again.
  8. fatMasticator

fatMasticator New Member

i think he needs to randomly go postal and fire back at pro's. not all of these volunteers can be on the up and up.
  9. dalocogamer

dalocogamer New Member

I think having a flying bacon in the air to shoot out would be AWSOME! And have a shotgun bullet danceing in the middle of the arena with Bulleseye. LOL :lol: :lol:
  10. Datswatxshesaid

hahahahahh i think pitgirl is taken..... (assassin) you can tell.....
  11. Datswatxshesaid

agreed! and maybe costumes would be cool... and i kinda understand about the mascot being well.... "goofy". im an orlando magic fan and our mascot stuff is kinda "funny". but he can do some crazy flips and handstands and stuff. but i digress... bullseye needs to defend himself. any ideas? (no "crotch batting" and no "bacon slapping") lol.