Team looking for 2 more members

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by PlatinumX, August 21, 2010.

1. PlatinumX

PlatinumX New Member

My team currently has 3 players registered on our Gamebattles team and we are looking to recruit 2 more. We are all in our mid 20's and looking for people around the same age. We are in need of a good support player and a good assassin/sniper. If your interested in playing with us, hit me up on XBL, my gamer tag is PlatinumX33
  2. VawnOTheDawn

VawnOTheDawn New Member

I'm only 17 myself, but I am an accomplished Support and decent Assassin who happens to be looking for a reliable, skilled team.
  3. PlatinumX

PlatinumX New Member

Bump, still need one more member!
  4. nailhead04

nailhead04 New Member

i'd play with you guys and can rock assassin or just about any class really. gt:iheartchainsaw
  5. AJ_Velez004

AJ_Velez004 New Member

I'm an assault player level curently level 55 with k/d of 2.371 looking for a good team, hit me up GT: i MaGiiC xX
  6. Bufger

Bufger New Member

I'm 26 and play the assassin and sniper well. When i snipe i mainly spend my time calling out enemy positions, taking out bots in 1 lane and taking out key pro's. I guess it depends what timezone you're in as im GMT and can play in the evenings by time but if you're east coast playing late night games that would be 4-5am for me.
  7. godslam

godslam New Member

I play Support well. I defend one side and sometimes both if need be. Once I'm setup for defense I start healing bots and pushing them forward. By this time I will have juice and if I make it into the base and the shield is down I can juice and take out health quickly. I'm 20.

GT: Doctor XIII
  8. fake

fake New Member

I play support decently and will still be in my 20s for a couple more years. I can't play that often, but will join your team when I'm on if you like.

PM me for my gamertag if you're into it or just tell me to go ahead and add you since you've posted yours.

thx
  9. XJaeX

XJaeX New Member

one of the nastiest supports around, my shotty craves your face . feed him.
    ha
    not interested in game battles, could prolly do it anyways.
    rank 82
    im about to be 21
    gt - XJaeX
    msg if you want play.
  10. Downfall

Downfall New Member

Was interested until you were looking for an Assassin :/

Not that I can't play Assassin, but you just need someone who can get host...and Assassins kinda suck in general. No real place on a Team, I think 2 Support/2 Gunner/1 Assault/1 Sniper is generally better, and you can switch out anyone 1 for 1 Tank. You just have to bend your Team around what you are losing in the switch.