why do i think of this when im the assassin?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by The Assassin 312, August 23, 2010.

1. The Assassin 312

The Assassin 312 New Member

Somehow i think of both HALO and assassins creed when i play as the assassin.It makes me feel good and focused on the *** pounding of my enemies :lol: XD
    Last edited: August 23, 2010
  2. ukystout

ukystout New Member

You go negative a lot, don't you?
  3. The Assassin 312

The Assassin 312 New Member

lol wut?
  4. l3g1t

l3g1t Member

Really? I always picture myself as Pai Mei ready to snatch the eyes of eager pro's.
  5. King_Wonderful

King_Wonderful New Member

Thinking of Assassin's Creed while playing as the Assassin is fairly obvious, but I cannot for the life of me figure out why you think of Halo. It just bewilders me. Thinking of Halo while playing Monday Night Combat is like thinking of getting stabbed while eating an ice cream. You're doing something stupendous, why cloud you mind with such terrible thoughts!?

I always imagine myself as Rambo when playing as the Assassin, which is why I die a lot.

Actually, I think of myself as Rambo when playing as any class. Or playing any game. Or in day to day activities.
  6. Dystopia

Dystopia New Member

Why do I think that this is what she looks like under the mask?

[​IMG]

Uglier than a tree full o' possums indeed.
  7. Veruca

Veruca New Member

I think about PitGirl when I play as the Assassin... and even when I'm not playing as the Assassin.
  8. OptiMAT

OptiMAT New Member

Whenever I play Assault I take on the persona of Ja Rule.
  9. cazoofoo

cazoofoo New Member

When I play support I keep expecting to have to stomp on koops-bots... And tank? I think of the mafia for some reason, must be the whole "I don' like fodda' so either you take care of em' or I take care you! sleep with the fishe's...
  10. Tidale

Tidale New Member

when i play the asasin i think of star wars i like to pretend im luke skywalker killing storm troopers with my laser sword just swish swish swish and kill those bots really fast and then enemy supports are evil clones of han solo except sometimes they run out of battery for there laser guns and uses a shotgun instead and then when i die i pretend im just teleporting back by traveling throuh the force
  11. Vinticus

Vinticus New Member

Grey Fox! :geek:
    [​IMG]