Bot kills? Devs take a peek

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by z Bumontherun z, August 22, 2010.

1. z Bumontherun z

z Bumontherun z New Member

So i was wondering if we could have bot kills show on the scoreboard post game I mean I Know you can just press RT or what ever but no one else can see them so I think we need em because this isnt a TDM is an objective game so if i go after bots all game and get 3 kills 10 deaths but 76 bot kills I dont want my team thinking what a noob because they cant see how many bots Ive killed.

So devs could that be done in a patch.

on a side note how about a few more of the different sponsors as loading screens?
  2. Grumpy

Grumpy New Member

3. Ownage Messiah

Ownage Messiah New Member

Dont give a **** what your team thinks. Play with a bunch of friends.
  4. Grumpy

Grumpy New Member

I'd like this feature to brag to friends like Rawdell...
  5. l3g1t

l3g1t Member

I like the idea, it might have been a topic of discussion before but I don't remember.

As for the loading screens, They had more but they got cut due to either a time or size constraint I don't remember. Or maybe they planned on having more but they didn't have time. My memory evades me.
  6. z Bumontherun z

z Bumontherun z New Member

I wonder if they could patch in new loading screens ....
  7. XShadowStormX

XShadowStormX New Member

Thank you for the suggestion :)
  8. Surberus

Surberus New Member

Id like to jump on the bandwagon for this as well. Also turret kills would be great.

As an 'sin, I know everyone expects me to go 20-3 in a match, but personally I'd rather go 10-5 and destroy every turret and bot I can get my hands on.
  9. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

I like the idea, but just seeing how much money you made should be enough to hold us over until then. If you scrapped 76 bots, you must've been swimming in money and it'll show on the results to an extent.