Best things about MNC

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by greenwalls100, February 25, 2011.

1. ExT Insanity

ExT Insanity New Member

Nice and classy...
  2. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Dale just need to type it out normally and stop trying to ruffle everyones feathers with sexual slurs. This isn't xbox live...just giving you a heads up before the wolves come out.
  3. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Has nothing to do with listening to me. I only give advice to people who aren't being efficient or effective. If someone consistently sucks (which is usually a result of not listening to my advice), then he just won't be invited back. Much like yourself...

On a side note to JackTrips, I wrote a much longer and more hateful message, then replaced it with that. I'm being nicer.
  4. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

You offer help and communicate with your team. Not yelling and screaming like a child. Play with anyone on gp or any other team. They let you play and have fun. It's not a tournament. You don't win a million dollars.. no one cares.

I can see what your trying to do but everyone has a different play style then you.

For someone who plays with random people in privates its almost impossible to get anything done when you have never played with half the people before.

but anyhow... whatever makes you happy
  5. kckzi

kckzi New Member

You must have things mixed up. Literally no one in private games has ever heard me yell at them. I can actually guarantee that. I can also guarantee that GP members are notorious for their short fuses in private games. So you OBVIOUSLY have that mixed up.

Also, I have no problem with unorthodox players. Many people consider my assault play/build very unorthodox considering I don't even run RoF, but being useless is not a playstyle, it's a liability. The entire point of private games is to have fun (hence why I spend 99% of the time in privates giggling like a school girl) while playing an actually somewhat decently fair and challenging game.

Finally, it is not hard to drop a ball with randoms, if everyone actually understands the game. I'm surprised the "guru of MNC" would have a problem with that.
  6. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

I've heard you rage and moan many times when you lose or start losing. Hell last time I played with you and miracle I picked tank and you wanted me to jump around and chase people rather then clear the lanes since you had no one doing so. Funny thing is we won..

No one on gp starts moaning and whining if they lose and they are pretty calm about it. Miricle and push are probably 2 of the best people to play with since they know everyone limits and what they feel best to do. I've played with sigmar and he has a short fuse which is true but he knows his stuff. Shammas i've only played with a couple of times. so.. can't really say much about him.

It's hard to drop the ball with everyone on the team being told to do things they normally don't do. IE: Support running around shot gunning and air striking bots when you have assassins and tanks to do that.

I have no problems with randoms I have problems with people telling randoms what to do rather then have fun and enjoy the game.
  7. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

You should change your team name to Cup of Caring. ;)

I think that in a serious game, the tank should probably just help on bots when necessary and especially during a crucial push. Running straight up the lane ignoring any players just gets you killed (over and over and over) without helping to establish any control of the middle or the juice machines. One thing I definitely like from the GP videos was that when their bots got anywhere close to the other team's base, Shammas was usually right there in the middle of them, which is the appropriate time to sacrifice your life for bots.
  8. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Thats how shammas plays.. hes a sniper/tank with the rail gun. I'm a lane clearer along with the assassin. Nothing gets in and the rest of my team does the slaying. Having the whole team go slaying ignores the bots and it only takes 2 to bring the ball down. Once its down as long as you hit the ball within 20 seconds of each hit it stays down. Long range shots by pass all the defenses and 3.3 stuff which only protects the base close range near the ball.

One death blossom kills the whole crowd of bots.. its the strongest thing in the game for killing bots with one hit.
  9. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Thank you for explaining what happens when the moneyball is already down, and the fact that it takes two bots to take it down.

In our first tourney match, neither team had an assassin. Both teams had tanks as the main bot pusher. You lost in overtime because we had the juice and could get to your side better because of slightly better map control. You won the second match when you added an assassin and we didn't have one. We won the last match when we both had an assassin and a tank, and Stretch put up much better K/D numbers because he didn't have to focus on the bots. We controlled the majority of that match and won easily in overtime. The tank has to help a lot more than just killing bots and deploying in front of turrets.
  10. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

DON'T WORRY I'LL JUST MAKE OTHER ACCOUNTS.
  11. truckus

truckus New Member

That might be because I mostly play starting at like 2am till about 4-5am NY time. Dont find much time to play xbox during the day anymore. It sucks because I usually end up in laggy lobbies hosted by UK players that are getting their morning fix.
  12. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

being patch-free

/owned
  13. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

It has an exit button
  14. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

MNC actually got 2 patches.
  15. HazeTheRipper

HazeTheRipper New Member

rly rly rly? rly?! if u would play the pc Version once u never would complain about our Version never get those updates
  16. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

Rly? Was the fourth 'rly' rly necessary?
  17. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

No, just no. Only bad things are:

1. Moneyball/Overtime change.
    2. Uncle Tully's sucks total ***.
  18. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

Now I'm back from 'Gears of meh 3' I realise that there is fuck all wrong with this game. Seriously not trolling. Juice is not broken, Assault is not OP, tank charge 3 - stay the fuck away from him then!!!
    Remember the SNES? What you bought is what you got - no patches, no updates.
    So...the best things about MNC? It's cheaper than cocaine.
  19. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Holy Moley! I posted that ages ago!

You'd think by now things would have been different?
  20. teapot

teapot Post Master General

3x cheaper, 10x more addicting. the supplier seems a little more shady though.