Team Pass The Bacon's Official Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by BlueZebra, August 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Commando501

Commando501 New Member

Yeah i did LZOLZOLZLOZLOZ
  2. BlueZebra

BlueZebra New Member

I felt so out AR'd D:

Oh well, now to get everyone else on the roster. =]

Still looking for another good sniper and an assault player by the way.
  3. Lord Stanley2

Lord Stanley2 New Member

@ BlueZebra

I told you that I wanted to play on your game battles team when the ladder came out, one of the first days the game came out, so you must have forgotten.

Also, I posted on the RT forums that I wouldn't have a box for about a week since my room was forfeited to my aunt and uncle who came to visit from California, so there was no way I could play with you guys.

I get my room back tomorrow so I would be able to play, but seeing as my raging has kicked me off, looks like I screwed the pooch.

I was just upset that I wasn't listed on the gamebattles team even though I said I wanted to play when the ladder came out, so I was butthurt and therefore I apologize.

Have fun and good luck!

Ls2
  4. Pinnipeds

Pinnipeds New Member

You should update the roster because right now it says I'm a member, not a recruit
  5. BlueZebra

BlueZebra New Member

It's cool, and we're still fine with you being on the team. Play with us enough and you'll get a spot on the roster, there's at least 4 spots left. =)

OH wow my bad, I just read your gamertag. Yeah you're on the team, my mistake. >.>
  6. Imsoooometal

Imsoooometal New Member

Been keeping my eyes on some of you lately. :)

Forum Name:: Imsoooometal
    XBL Gamertag:: Imsoooometal
    Gamebattles Name::(if interested in competing in the ladder with us) None yet. I'm working on that as we speak.
    Preferred Class:: Support (Although TONIGHT I'm going to start dipping into other classes to be a mroe well rounded player.)

Hope to see ya'll in game. Been playing fairly regularly since launch.Being "just another MNC player" isn't going to cut it for me.
  7. XFire_Team_Leader

XFire_Team_Leader New Member

sF Chicken Foot is interested, but I am leaving for BCT next Monday so sucks for me.

Anyway, I changed my name back to Ruggley.

Much love and good luck PTB with your competitive careere
  8. Pinnipeds

Pinnipeds New Member

Change my preferred class from Gunner to Sniper...man I love him!

I use the SMG as my primary and when I see people from afar I pull out my sniper. :twisted:
  9. BlueZebra

BlueZebra New Member

@
    tyler31763
    KamakziChicila
    F1R4K
    PBTechie
    Imsoooometal
    sF Chicken Foot

if you guys want to be on the team, send ASpence a friend request and mention you're recruiting.

@Everyone already on the team
    If any of you are interested in playing with the rest of us in the gamebattles ladder, let me know in private message or something. We still have 4 spots and we want to get them filled before we start playing.
  10. Pinnipeds

Pinnipeds New Member

I'm interested in joining Gamebattles but do you know when the ladder starts?

I don't want any games to conflict with my schedule but if not I'd be more than happy to join.
  11. BlueZebra

BlueZebra New Member

lol
  12. Commando501

Commando501 New Member

"We want information, information, information."
    "Who are you?"
    "The new number two."
    "Who is number one?"
    "You are number six."
    "I am not a number, I am a free man."
    "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tb8Jo11uGo
  13. BlueZebra

BlueZebra New Member

12,000 already...? I honestly believe you just hold down the trigger and pug kids just walk in front of it sometimes.

K, as soon as I get home ASpence and I will start challenging other teams on the ladder.
  14. iStrafeTy

iStrafeTy New Member

So like i never commented on here, but i thought i should say a few things regarding the gamebattles team roster versus being on the team according to our uberent page:

1) If you are a **** and are unsupportive (i.e. LordStanley2) , dont expect any special requests being done like adding you to the gamebattles roster.
    2) We already have 2 supports (Gualdhar {aka Guadalcanal} and Hi Im Pacman). If you play normally as a support you will not be automatically picked up from member/recruit to starting line up. This also goes for pretty much any other class, but support especially for the reason that normally in a game there will only be ONE support and we already have 2 great ones to choose from.
    3) Real life... this is going to suck because this game came out at a fairly bad time. School starts for me in about 11 days. So weekends and MAYBE some weekday play is it. Idk how the rest of you are going to work this out but we need to make pretty much all of our time count and play somewhat together.
    4) I am the new number 2.
    5) Who is number 1!?
    6) <---- is number 6.
    ) <----is not a number, it is a free man!
    H) ok im done k bai.

P.S. Must write In Pretty Colors.
  15. iLLusive sN

iLLusive sN New Member

Forum Name:: iLLusive sN
    XBL Gamertag::iLLusive sN
    Gamebattles Name::Sav17 Gb rank is 28k
    Preferred Class:: Support, Gunner
  16. BlueZebra

BlueZebra New Member

Send anyone on the gamebattles roster a friend request and play with the team.
  17. BlueZebra

BlueZebra New Member

Just to let you guys know I'm deleting this thread...

...and moving it to the tournament discussion thread.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1949

I'm just giving you the guys the heads up and I'll be deleting this in a while.
  18. Lord Stanley2

Lord Stanley2 New Member

Why don't you go outside and play "Hide and Go **** Yourself" .... Cuz I do support this team
    Last edited: August 22, 2010
  19. Nayr

Nayr New Member

Just a tip, 90% of the matchfinders are from Sudden Karma Overdose(#1 team). So your best bet is to challenge a team that has someone online. Unless you want to play the #1 team of course, go ahead. I just don't like when new comers first experience with GB is a rough one.
  20. l3g1t

l3g1t Member

Why have I never thought of this? Simple, yet hilarious. +1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.