i wish i could break this games disc in two...

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by fl4tlined, August 22, 2010.

1. fl4tlined

fl4tlined New Member

im sick of this ****ing **** im so god damn tired...

3 assassins on my ****ing team THREE for FOUR games in a row EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY GET A NEGATIVE K/D BY DOUBLE ATLEAST! make a shame tag like retarded on something if this happens..

put a cap on classes do it 2 classes at one time

also try making people of equal skill level fight each other...im sick of fighting level 0's and losing just by looking at the god damn start up lobby on how the teams are segmented,,,

also fix it so that one juiced person cant destroy the ****ing moneyball nerf the amount of damage a juiced player does to a money ball by half or make it so only bots hurt the money ball im sick of almost every single ****ing game being hold-out till over time then lets do a juice rush to each others moneyball...
  2. xxxScorpion

xxxScorpion New Member

*Deep throat scream* NERD RAGE FTW!

Play with friends or something eh. Assassins are super gimmicky to new players who want to be "cool" and stab people in the back tons. The juice nerf thing is just crazy, that's what juice is about, destroying everything in your path without a care for who steps in front of you.
  3. metalsnake27

metalsnake27 New Member

Cool Story bro.

Get some friends and form a team, problem solved.
  4. fl4tlined

fl4tlined New Member

but one person shouldnt be able to solo kill a ball with juice im fine how it wrecks players and turrets but its ****ing retarded how almost every game ends up with one team butt ****ing the other team with the lower ranked players within the first 5 minutes or it goes into overtime with it all comes down to whoever becomes juiced first...

FFS just take out the jackbots/turrets in overtime and just call it juicetime..
  5. fl4tlined

fl4tlined New Member

i dont want to because i tried that we ended up bassicly winning every game against the randoms within the first 5 minutes it was really dumb..
  6. WIZkid1696

WIZkid1696 New Member

I havent had any of these problems. Maybe you should try fortifying your defenses against the juiced people or coming up behind them... juice doesnt last very long.
  7. Red Assassin

Red Assassin New Member

*is confused how nerd rage turns into elitism, makes Red Assassin get impaley*
  8. fl4tlined

fl4tlined New Member

problem is that juice bassicly makes you impervious to bullets defenses do nothing because on bassicly every map you can fly over the spawn bassicly destroying the point of the turrets

also im not saying i have problems with this i do this alot to and it works alot i think its just ****ing retarded how the basic structure of the game is defeated by this tactic..
  9. fl4tlined

fl4tlined New Member

no elitism would be ****ing about working my *** off losing and being 500 points above the first place person of the winning team which is the game that set me off to start this post in the first place
  10. Monty

Monty New Member

I'm going to be the ******* that points out MNC is not on a disc, but is an arcade game.

That being said, I'm sure you're exaggerating. I've ran into this problem once with my team stacked by assassins. Surely it isn't happening to you every other game. Also, if it does happen, why do you stay in the game? Just quit out in the beginning if it bothers you so much. Or apparently since you and your friends are so amazing, you should be able to carry the slacking assassins on your team.

Also, I'm opposed to a class cap. If more then two people enjoy playing a class, I don't think the first two people who get a class should be the only ones to play as it. Playing as a class you don't enjoy takes away from the game.
  11. xxxScorpion

xxxScorpion New Member

True. I think there should be a class cap but if I don't get to be the Assassin I'll just quit out. More so though playing with a group of friends should remedy this problem.
  12. fl4tlined

fl4tlined New Member

i know its a arcade thats why i said i wish i could break the disc in two :lol:
  13. DJ Seth227

DJ Seth227 New Member

SON OF A B****
    beat me too it by a long shot.
    dude if everyone is goind assasin you go support and take care of all the turrets in the base they will take care of enemies and jackbots and when they juice they can destroy the moneyball with no problem.
  14. Ownage Messiah

Ownage Messiah New Member

Let me get this straight, you have a problem with loseing and you have a problem with winning. You should go back to mw2 where dumbasses that cant make up their mind reside.
  15. l3g1t

l3g1t Member

Wait wait wait wait wait...THEY HAVE A DISC VERSION?!?!?!?!
    :shock:
  16. Ownage Messiah

Ownage Messiah New Member

Even if this game was a disc you couldnt break its disc in two. A disc cant own another disc FFTUPID!
  17. MoonGooseThe3rd

MoonGooseThe3rd New Member

Wait, so either winning is too easy or it is too difficult? Huh. If I were you, I might try finding ways of enjoying the game that didn't center on victory. I've lost of my funnest matches, winning doesn't have to be everything. And there's always that survival mode where you could see how long you can last against robots. Perhaps someone as fickle as yourself might enjoy that mode more, since it has no real winning or losing. You just see how well you do.

Also:
    Was waiting for this, lol.
  18. inc0mplete

inc0mplete New Member

QQ

A pub is...DING DING DING a pub. Make a team, which you already have, and play other teams. Find scrims. Go pro.
  19. faits

faits New Member

OP, quit getting mad at video games.

[​IMG]
  20. Mr Troof

Mr Troof New Member

God damn that frog is cool