Best MNC related hate mail I've received

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Im Hudson, November 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Daaawww, shucks....
    :oops:
  2. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

I totally just sent the best hatemail to Zatchmo! ho-ho-ho he definitely felt the rage!! :twisted:
  3. joker

joker Active Member

pinchy at his best. thanks again for the hatemail/tips on how to play pinch, i'll keep them close to my heart
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  4. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

yikes and i thought i was a bad gunner! :shock:
  5. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

You're still better than me, Pinchyboy.
  6. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

Chronicle is atoxicshot? the guy who went assault 3 games in a row when i was playing?
  7. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

[​IMG]

So...how does Pinchy playing Gunner qualify him as being a Pub-Assault? I mean, you all claim that he never plays anything but Assault, but the image you posted says otherwise. Am I missing something here? :?

BTW, I almost always play Assault against a team of 3 or more. Admittedly, I just don't have the skill to play anything else aside from Assassin, and that gets old real fast.
  8. Mr Pinchy

Mr Pinchy New Member

Also if you look at the screenshots he ran in a party of 3 and he was host in all the games we played. The rest of my teams scores should tell you part of the story. The fact you pubstomp a team of randoms, brag in voice chat and then come here right away to post screenshots (and the fact you took screenshots) proves what I've been saying all along you are nothing but a tryhard. Like I said before the time spent playing other classes is the same as or slightly greater than the time spent playing Assault so continue to call me pub Assault you're just wasting your words.
  9. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

Lol Pinchy you think he's serious about these things... Don't assume things.
  10. Mr Pinchy

Mr Pinchy New Member

If you're talking about about joker then I do believe he's taking it seriously. If you're talking about Jon10395 that wasn't directed towards him that was for everyone that says I play nothing but Assault.
  11. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

I was talking about Joker, and no he's not very serious. Think of it as an alter ego, where he tries to enrage others, who try hard to beat him, and then claim that he is trying hard, when in reality he doesn't have to try very hard to be better than all the try hards.

[​IMG]
  12. Mr Pinchy

Mr Pinchy New Member

Well so far he has shown that he does try hard to try to prove that he is better. This all started with him doing nothing but gunning for me in a few matches, so I sent a message that he shouldn't try so hard to kill me. Which must have hit a nerve cause he's on his own personal vendetta against me over a video game.
  13. gunked

gunked New Member

Its seems like he wants to prove that he is better than you. So admit to it and im sure he will leave you alone :D
  14. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Pro Tip: Never, under any circumstances, ever...not even once, no matter who, where, why, what, when or how...ever send a message containing the words "TRY" and "HARD". No matter what. Just don't do it. Ever.
  15. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

OMG what are you not getting? He doesn't have a vendetta, he's just trolling you. And since you came here to post, it obviously worked! Well done btw Chron.
  16. Mr Pinchy

Mr Pinchy New Member

The first few games I played with him he didn't have his party and teams were even, he did nothing but go after me over and over, after a while i got fed up and sent that message. So yes zatchmo I agree when he has his party he probably doesn't have to try hard at all now by himself it's a different story. Btw trolling is what Jon did to me where the outcome was funny. He is taking screenshots, talking trash in game chat, so yes he is out to prove he is better, and when i posted on here I came to defend myself.
  17. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

NO YOU'RE WRONG. I've lost hope in humanity.
  18. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

19. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Whoever played Gunner was obviously a friend, sister, or deceased relative.

He saw this, and immediately grabbed the controller, and continued bein' bad.
  20. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

Did you watch that exclusive interview with the bully? They set it up to make it look like he was the victim. Watching that makes me want to donkey punch him off of a 5 foot step ladder.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.