I miss Tom

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by ZOoo00OOm, October 14, 2011.

1. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Please unban him, please
  2. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

I'm surprised u haven't bin banned yet.
  3. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

learn you spell
  4. X tweaker IGC

X tweaker IGC New Member

Why did Tom get banned D: ?
  5. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Because he wasn't good at trolling.

I don't miss him, not one bit.
  6. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

F*** tom
  7. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

That's what she said!
  8. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

aflyingtaco Member

tom was annoying and bad at video games
  10. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

If tom was unbanned, would he come back to the forums? Even if he knew he was unbanned?

From what I have been told, people can make a new account and just start over again by time people forget about them in a few months.

I wouldn't know how to do that, but if I googled it I probably could. Then again, I haven't broken any rules to get banned yet.
  11. tawok

tawok New Member

Uber lacks the ability to ban by IP. I'm not 100% sure of this, just about 90% sure. I've seen a lot of trolls come and go, and none of them stay gone for good. It's far too easy to make a new account and keep trollin.

Even if they could ban by IP, its not hard to change/spoof it.
  12. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

I'd tell everyone who you really are, but most people have already forgotten about you.

Anywho, it's almost as if you want people to know that you're on your fourth or fifth account here. And why did you abandon your first handful of accounts anyway, Bro?
  13. thetrophysystem

You contradict yourself.

IF this was a guess which I think it is.

It is a wrong guess. Besides, he was never popular anyway. He doesn't count as a old player. And he was also a dumb arse because he didnt WAIT to make new accounts. Point of post is Tom was actually popular, and he has been gone long enough for nobody to guess a new account is his.
  14. igotbannedagain

I don't see how I contradict myself. It really doesn't matter anyway.

It was far from a guess, and for you to even know who I was referring to when I said 'bro' even though you joined the forums long after he left is just confirming what I already knew.

The one point I'll give you is that Bro was/is a dumb ***. I could elaborate, but I'm sure we both know what I'm talking about.

Just because your Mother tells you you're smart doesn't make it true.

Good day, sir.
  15. thetrophysystem

^this guy ignored the "I played MNC Classic for XBox and in fact have the Throwback Gear" line in my post altogether for lolziful accusations.

Anyone else who, ahem, caught that part of my post, probably wonders what on earth are you going on about.

Besides, I mainly play in Europe. Bro was a U.S.East donkey with a bad connection there, wasn't he? I am a U.S.Central donkey with 70 ping in E.U. God bless the day U.S.East servers went down btw. Lots of central and west servers.

I could go on. BTW, you do know bro is one of those "gets on very rarely" people who plays MNC for XBox, right? Why would he if he even has a computer and runs SMNC?
  16. igotbannedagain

Likely because he is mediocre at MNC (especially in the tactics department), so would likely be absolutely horrendous at SMNC, so would need to play the occasional match in Classic so he would feel better and not off himself.

Just a guess though. ;)
  17. thetrophysystem

Incorrect answer.

Please Review Your Textbook Before The ReTest.

I WILL ALSO ELABORATE ON THE BOLD PART... Bro also had MNC for PC, got on it rarely because his computer and internet sucked, I saw him in-game once ever and he couldn't play like XBox where he at least wasn't a detriment to his team.

I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I REMEMBER HIM POSTING ABOUT IT. Something to the effect of... no, it wasn't his post, it was a mod or dev pointing out he hadn't play PC MNC for 2 weeks and total playtime is under 40 hrs. Bro on SMNC wouldn't have over 40 hrs playtime.

Ok, time for retest. Please make a good arguement that I am somehow Bro, don't flunk out.
  18. igotbannedagain

You told me in party chat when you didn't know I was formerly JON10395.

Feel stupid yet?
  19. thetrophysystem

Ohh too many...

Here Jon (You are Jon? Sig makes sense then. I agreed with your Sig BTW. But why you pick on random like me Jon?)... You Pick Out Which Picture I Should Use As Reply To Your Quote.

Ohh, check out the lol-shwasticka down there... Thats hilarious... Even though I hate how people know nothing about Hitler... Generic rambling from wanabe anarchist ftl...
  20. igotbannedagain

Also, you ramble on and on like an idiot, much the same as Bro.

And just one more thing. You know way too much about him for you to not be him. Nobody can dredge through his posts and carry anything away from them besides a migraine, but somehow you apparently did.

In response to your which pic comment, just use the over 9000 one. I'm sure it's there - I didn't look.