Mass Cleansing of FL

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by JON10395, October 14, 2011.

1. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

First of all, if you are already on my friendslist, there is no need to read any further. Please leave this thread now.

Second, this is where I type a very short wall of meaningless text to distract people from what is about to happen later in my post. There is nothing new in this guide. Who exactly doublekill. Randy tryhard Savage. LOL!!! Over 9000! I will report everyone who I see cheating...unless you are on my friendslist. post. Nerd virgin. I play this game for fun. My brother was probably playing on my account. Get a life, nerd. GWARRR! Thmoketh ith made. You're the best! Just went 55-0 in some pub lobby as an Assault, ask me anything. PANDAMONIUM! Insta-kill Airstrikes. MLGBoostvention.

Are they gone?

Good. Down to business.

I am about to remove everyone on my friendslist and start fresh. If you want to be my "friend", please PM me with your GT and I will add you if I want to. If you are/were already on my friendslist, please state so in your PM.

Thanks and have a great evening.
    F*ckYouTheMost
  2. hawkshade

hawkshade New Member

*Removed.*
  3. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

I removed pretty much 60 mnc players from my friends list...
    why?
    Quit playing the game
  4. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Cool story, bro.
  5. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

oddly enough... i added a couple of people back
    more oddly being an original COR member
  6. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

with veins