1. Archangel

Archangel New Member

I feel the game is well balanced class wise.

The issues i have is,

Gunner - to much range. I play with Gold accuracy, Silver Fire Rate, and Armor. I can hit and kill a sniper from the other side of the map with out deploying. make the range of effectiveness so far then make the bullets spread more or deal less damage per X feet past the effective range. Also shouldnt have the slowing affect.

Tank - The DoT of the fire should last alittle longer. This class should have the slowing affect. Also to do the Blossom attack there should be atleast 75% of your clip still in the mag. You can have 1% left and still spin for full 360 and same damage.

Assault - I Honestly havent played this enof to say if its balanced or not.

Support - Nothing, I find the Firebase has amazing damage but limited range. Shotgun once again has such a limited range that the overwhelming damage seems fine to me.

Assassin - nothing really, maybe the launcher should have a fall off range.

Sniper - again nothing really, maybe add kick back when getting shot.

A limited Ammo amount would also be better, maybe return to spawn to get more, off enemies, or Support turret.

Just my thoughts. might just be griping. I feel i made my points maturely and there is no need to yell noob or what not.
  2. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

So many people trying to get heard. These posts have become pointless to read anymore. There are countless amount of threads already like this. Why not contribute to the more popular thread. Chances are a Devs would read that more then 80+ separate threads.

My thoughts on the balance. It is perfect. Every class has it's pros and cons. Learn them and then learn to work around it.
  3. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

The damage done by the spin is dependent on the amount of ammo you have left.
  4. Goose

Goose Active Member

The developers want to hear feedback. That is what this board is for. They will put out the time to read these kinds of opinions and it really doesn't take too much time to do so. He is stating his opinion like he is supposed to.

Also, thanks for clarifying the Death blossom thing. I was curious about that but i was too lazy to test it myself.
  5. YouAreOutOfMy5

YouAreOutOfMy5 New Member

So if that is true, does the spin do even more damage when you have say, ammo mule? Or is the damage based on the percent of ammo you have left, regardless of clip size?
  6. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

might want to double-check that.. i know my tank will one-shot most blackjacks with a 1-ammo blossom
  7. Archangel

Archangel New Member

I agree, this should be tested. But if true I withdraw my issue with it.
  8. Dystopia

Dystopia New Member

To clarify, did you mean muzzle climb while firing? Or scope shake while being shot? Or did you actually mean you get knocked back while firing?

Man, I would so play Sniper and use nothing but my rifle's knockback to travel around the map.
  9. Archangel

Archangel New Member

Shake when you get hit and I havent noticed kickup. When shooting you should have kick back.
  10. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

The spin should always kill the bots they normally do, it's more for against other players. It's based on the percentage of total ammo so ammo clip size endorsements have no effect.
  11. YouAreOutOfMy5

YouAreOutOfMy5 New Member

That's a relief. I can just imagine insta-death spins that result when you have a full clip of ammo mule. :eek:
  12. fake

fake New Member

QFT