Avoiding the Assault Class

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by ASH, October 10, 2011.

1. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

i still am gonna have trouble sleeping tonight because nobody respects me because i play pubs in an arcade game :cry:

somebody hold me
  2. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Dibs!
  3. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Dude chill out, I wasn't that agressive. Sheesh.
  4. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Wasn't this thread about some fag who didn't like people playing a black guy?
  5. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

will you still love me in the morning even if i don't play in private matches
  6. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

LMP sent a message saying anyone who doesn't play privates is off his friends list...
  7. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I'd spend the rest of our lives sleeping in the wet spot.
  8. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Location:Totally not in Peachy's Bedroom. That would be GROSS!
  9. ASH

ASH Member

I get the "toy guns" thing a lot. People who have never played airsoft always think that until we put a gun in their hands and send them out to meet the enemy team. Airsoft guns are not toys and are strictly regulated by state laws. Most can shoot 700+ rounds a minute and shoot at 300-400 feet per second. When you come under fire from multiple enemies at the same time, you'll understand why airsoft guns aren't toys. Getting shot hurts like hell. Sure, airsoft bb's don't carry the same weight or impact of a paintball, but they will still sting, welt, or break the skin depending on the velocity and/or distance the shot is received from.

Like Teapot, I have a very hard time believing that you actually served in the military. I also agree with him that service in the military does not demand immediate respect. Evidently, assuming you were in the military at all, it seems like you've learned nothing about honor, respect, and camaraderie. These are all things that the military teaches soldiers yet you seem to have none of those exceptional qualities.
    What I've gathered over the last year is that you have an arrogant and shi**y attitude and seriously come across as an ignorant teenager.
    I thought this thread would be locked or deleted but since it has not, I'm guessing that others here feel the same way that Teapot and I do.

Peachy, you represent everything that is wrong with gamers today. You are selfish, narcissistic, and only care about your precious stats and kill/death ratio.
    A good and honorable player understands that helping your team to get the win is more important than stats. That's something that you and many others here have yet to learn. (and is also one of the reasons I don't believe you were ever in the military)

Request denied. :lol:

Again, an immature and childish response from someone who claims to have served in the US military. I'm a very stocky guy and I guarantee you wouldn't say that to my face!

Like Teapot stated, it all boils down to respect and that's something you will never get from me. Not with your current attitude you won't.

This video is for those of you who think Airsoft is a joke:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMSg-YdbHXE
  10. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Does your mom ever get sick of picking up little plastic BBs all over the house?
  11. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

Where can I find ash in game?
  12. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

your unconditional hate for me is fun. you must of had a really rough time playing against me to want to get so personal.
  13. ASH

ASH Member

Thank you. You just proved me right. :lol:
    There is nothing you can write here anymore that I can't rip to shreds.
  14. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

damn, ash is pretty mad
  15. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

yo ash be mad as hell :evil:
  16. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Wishlist v2:
    New class:
    OP Airsoft Guy to counter Assault.

Thanks Uber, you're the best!
  17. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

nope
  18. teapot

teapot Post Master General

I mean... I think peachy does act like an immature 16 year old, but I don't think were quite in the same boat here ash.
  19. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Honestly Ash, what's the big deal with playing Assault and putting up big numbers? I mean, the Assault is meant to be a primary/supportive slayer. If there is an Assault that is going 25+ -0, that means he knows his job (pro control) and is doing it very well. Most people that play Assault and put up numbers like that couldn't make a win any easier for their team, and are legitimately upset when their team still can't win. For many who main Assault, they play him because he is easy, but to avoid someone for lacking skill because they don't share your sense of honor is just... well, it's stupid, and for that reason I have you preferred. I will play juice-chaining Assault against you EVERY time I'm in your lobby.
  20. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

welcome back DeadEye!!! and JON to the forums